Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Name change for TMMB, give us your suggestions!
(01-11-2021, 05:05 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Putting it like that, not sure I like any of them. That is, assuming you mean, that if you're telling a friend about this site, you might say "it's a messageboard called "Talk Master". Is that what you mean?

Sorry if I sound a bit thick here. Just wanted to clarify what you meant about the 'TM' component.

Not at all, the TM component is exactly what we are renaming. Currently it is 'Too Many' - what i'm suggesting is, if we want this to be a catchy brand name to attract new users, then the new name should not need to rely on the 'Message Boards'  (or whatever other word that the MB are) to make sense...

think of the all the big? brands, McDonalds, TradeMe, Dell, NZ1ssues even... Short and sweet
The other way of looking at it is should our brand name be a name or a sentence?

this is just my personal opinion on what it needs to be, if it is to be an attractive proposition to new users.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name change for TMMB, give us your suggestions! - by jackford - 25-10-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: Name change for TMMB, give us your suggestions! - by king1 - 01-11-2021, 05:23 PM