Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russell Coutts accuses Government of 'dictatorship'
I do wonder if the bar has been set too high, in wanting all DHB's to get to 90% before we go into the traffic light system. In a way, I do feel like that is holding the country to ransom, in order to achieve an unattainable goal. Is this what is, what some might call, a dictatorship?? Are we being controlled?

Is Russell Coutts simply trying to demoralise and undermine us all, at a time where we need to be together as the "team of 5 million", and support what the PM and DG/MOH are trying so hard to do?

(28-10-2021, 08:44 AM)Pips111 Wrote: And of all the kiwis old enough to remember who this guy is, they all immediately dismissed whatever opinion he may have, since he will forever be remembered as the biggest money-hungry traitor that ever existed. This is all I think of when I hear ‘Loyal’ from Dave Dobbyn.
Shame on him. Go crawl back to the rock you hide under. What a creep this guy is.
I remember how much people hated him, and called him a traitor to his country, and I was one of them, because I thought about the lack of loyalty and betrayal.

But, as the years have past, I do believe that he did what was right for him and his family, and it surely is what most of us would have done.

And, with him jumping ship, it gave someone else a chance to step up and take over the steering wheel. And didn't we do well. Many times in life, a 'loss' of any sort, can be a catalyst for something better, and I believe that we have that in Burling and Tuke et al.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russell Coutts accuses Government of 'dictatorship' - by crafters_corner - 28-10-2021, 11:00 AM