Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any repair... at all...
With so much time on my hands I now have the perfect excuse for not getting things done. It is called subclavial steal syndrome along with an even longer term. A narrowing of a major artery preventing blood from going to my brain inhibiting memory function, dramatically... just looking back at how my life has been way back to early childhood now having been given the diagnosis a few weeks ago now. The blood meant for my brain is rerouted to an arm. I understand myself better now and also believe there is a healing going on in my life that heals the blockage. It may be that surgery completes before the healing takes place but I will not discount the spiritual process. No pain no gain seems to be quite true. I learned from an injury experience where the physiotherapist hurt the damaged area of my knee to recover a functioning knee after a forgotten injury of 45 years. I have had plenty of time to do the things I could do and those things have been anything basically.
So what I have learned is anything can be repaired and I am finding I can repair anything and well.
What occurred to me is, a forum group where any repair advice and experiences can be shared.

Messages In This Thread
Any repair... at all... - by oqack - 15-11-2021, 09:37 AM
RE: Any repair... at all... - by Praktica - 15-11-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Any repair... at all... - by TygerTung - 15-11-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: Any repair... at all... - by Praktica - 15-11-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Any repair... at all... - by Oh_hunnihunni - 15-11-2021, 10:04 AM
RE: Any repair... at all... - by crafters_corner - 15-11-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: Any repair... at all... - by TygerTung - 15-11-2021, 08:43 PM