Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost 1 in 5 NZ Delta cases are children
(27-11-2021, 09:06 PM)king1 Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 06:28 PM)Magoo Wrote: Going into mask mandated areas where there are others, including children, may be in close proximity is to show a cavalier disregard for the health of those vulnerable kids. this is why we fucking well mandated it. to keep people safe. 
to consider yourself ok to go unmasked for your own selfish reasons (its hot, its hard to breath. bullshit.) is both arrogant and flippant.

not on my watch.
There are not 'mask mandated areas'...  people are required to wear masks in specific situations, and some like myself have a mandated exemption from doing so.   

You might as well add to your list of 'selfish' reasons 'will end up in hospital by the end of the day' - that is my life at the moment if i wear masks for extended periods... selfish, not from my perspective? how does that make sense for anyone? 

and where the heck you get this 'cavalier disregard for the safety of children' I have no idea, I suspect your just making shit up now... Grow up...

I'm actually genuinely curious (not asking you to tell us what your reasons are as that's your business), but what are the common medical reasons that might prevent someone from wearing a mask?

Doctors have shown it doesn't effect your oxygen intake or blood o2 levels. So just curious what other reasons there might be.

I guess there may be psychological reasons too as they can feel a bit claustrophobic (if that's the right term) to wear at times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Almost 1 in 5 NZ Delta cases are children - by egem - 27-11-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: Almost 1 in 5 NZ Delta cases are children - by videomonkey - 27-11-2021, 09:22 PM