Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Unmasked "Exempt" Can be Found: Cities, Suburbs, Towns
(25-11-2021, 06:49 PM)Underwhelmed Wrote:
(25-11-2021, 06:34 PM)Magoo Wrote: i suffer no such reticence. i am the antithesis to a rabid dirty, disease carrying antivaxxer/anti masker
i can be equally arrogant, unreasonable, obnoxious as they are. i think going somewhere masks are required and not wearing one is confrontational. im that confrontation.
you think i like wearing a mask? hot, itchy, uncomfortable. i understand. i just dont care, wear a mask, get vaxxed you incel dunning-kruger cabbages.
Have you confronted someone? What was the reaction? What's mask wearing like in your area?

I don't know why people won't wear masks. I understand it's become a political thing, but seriously.  We all have to wear clothes although sometimes those clothes are hot and scratchy because the community has decided it's in the community's best interest. We all have to wear seatbelts, even though the things are uncomfortable. We all have to pass a driving test and an eye test every few years - again, in the community's best interest.
no ive not confronted anyone yet i thought id give the obstinate pricks until christmas to get it together.
but jacinda has pulled that date forward to Dec 3rd.
thereafter i will be much less tolerant and much more aggressive .

king1, i will absolutely approach you if i see you in a place where masks are required by law.
unless you are wheezing and struggling to breath i am not going to be very forgiving im afraid.
if your raspatory system is so compromised i would have thought the last thing you would want is to be around maskless people. you are vulnerable.
covid might be a death sentence for you.
im doing it to protect people like you from those whose indifference, politics or just lack of IQ would see others harmed.
get the shots, wear a mask when im around, you'll be fine.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Unmasked "Exempt" Can be Found: Cities, Suburbs, Towns - by Magoo - 26-11-2021, 06:10 AM