Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Unmasked "Exempt" Can be Found: Cities, Suburbs, Towns
Well that certainly told him.
If im going to be an unreasonable prick im going to be reasonable about it.
I too have forgotten my mask. Schlepped back to the car for it on numerous occasions.
I wasnt talking about mistakes and omissions, you knew that already but the pimple that is your inner karen needed to be popped and that was the best you could do on short notice?
Im talking about the anti maskers. those against masks (i shouldnt really need to explain this to you, my posts are both tacit and succinct)
Those skid mark dregs of society who openly walk into the supermarket knowing what might happen.
I might happen. I will tell you to fuck off as loudly and aggressively and rudely as I did to the man at the Te Puke Mitre 10 on Friday who brazenly walked past the employee at the door and refused to acknowledge him. I didnt see it, but covered the 50 meters lickety split when i heard the raised voices. I wasnt the first as another gentleman had just told him exactly the same thing, but without the inherent menace i offer free of charge.
If I catch any anti mask arseholes hassling employees anywhere i will react the same way. The employee thanked the other chap for saying something.
Is it clear that i am not going to let any of my family be infected by some antisocial knuckle dragging moron who wants to make a point?
I wont tolerate it. So nasty have these maggot parasites been through this pandemic, that there are lots of people out here just waiting for them to start up their shit.
People that are tired of this shit, this pandemic and the antisocial leeches and bottom feeders dragging it out. People who know the fastest and easiest way to beat this is to mask and vaccinate, everyone, except the 0.00014 percent of those unable to do so.
So not everyone except this guy and that guy because of this belief or that credo or whatever political posturing mantra they adhere to. Everyone. Especially the excuse makers, them first.
The others should be made to live in the south island or somewhere equally inhospitable and barren like the lepers of old. Somewhere the rest of us dont have to put up with their horse shit, filthy plague rat carrying disease ridden transmitters of death and suffering.
Dont be surprised at the push back, people take their health very seriously, and unless youve got a medical degree or in the microbiology field you are just an internet scientist whose opinion is not valid, at all. by all means opine as you will, but i cannot place my faith in those people who have decided vaccination and masks are useless with their 5th Form educations, and from the comfort of their office chair or sofa. Arrogant morons, think they know better than the combined medical establishment, and proceed to spread it
I will not let these cabbages impact on my or my families health.
In summation Kacee, yes you might be right my swearing might be below your rose scented millefiori, on the other hand, get fucked, it works. There is no room for woolly thinking and high minded pseudo empathists anywhere anymore.
If you arent with us (society), you are against us.

Jolly good then old bean, weve got that sorted, glad i could help.
Do let me know if youve any other concerns, and remember, be kind.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Unmasked "Exempt" Can be Found: Cities, Suburbs, Towns - by Magoo - 06-12-2021, 03:44 PM