Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World losing patience with Anti/Unvaxxed morons
All over the world countries are starting to legislate against the disease ridden losers that are the anti/unvaxxed cult.
Good, not a minute too soon.
In Greece failure to vaccinate will result in a $160 fine, per month. This money is given to health services to offset the burden these assholes place on them.
Germany and Israel are about to make it compulsory to be vaccinated.
The Finns wont allow non compliant bars and restaurants to be open after 5pm.
The Spanish will turn you away without a vaccine passport.
Singapore hospitals will no longer accept unvaxxed patients, they will have to pay the cost of treatment themselves.

All excellent ideas, and thats just a shortlist.
Good on them, especially those that are making their idiot unvaxxed pay for treatment, and contribute to the treatment of those they infect.

I dislike this demographic for the way they have gone about their business. I am going to put the verbal boot into the selfish antisocial wankers whenever and as often as I can.
I will vote for the parties that crack down on them. I will only support businesses that refuse them entry.
Im looking forward to having them kept away from the intelligent folk so we can go about our business while they stare at the walls. 
It has to be the only upside to Covid there is so far.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/3004...s-and-bans
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
World losing patience with Anti/Unvaxxed morons - by Magoo - 02-12-2021, 09:55 AM