Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything causes cancer in the state of california
(03-12-2021, 05:42 PM)intrade Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 12:11 PM)harm_less Wrote: That type of labelling along with the OTT safety warning labels on any equipment sold on the US market is all about minimisation of liability. Those are the joys of a society where litigation is a way of life.
Do you remember the girl purchased  seat covers  from  one day sale or  something and it was in the news  she did not want to use or fit it cause it had  that cancer  warning on it. As soon as i  see .ca.govt on a  cancer  warning  i know its the knotheads in California. only  in  California  you get cancer  .
Here is that story someone tell her its fine its fpr  Californian  retards only.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/1251762...eat-covers

basically you can not buy any  single thing that is  sold in california because they have to put that cancer  warning on everything, i almost bet on it  it  be on pasta and all food items  also.
What is in them seat cover will be formaldehyde  as  if  you dont have that  you have a floppy  rag in fabrics  without  formaldehyde, its  why they say wash  before use anywhere  else to flush  the surface  formaldehyde off.
I remember that, although I thought it was a few years back.  Maybe i'm showing my age...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything causes cancer in the state of california - by king1 - 07-12-2021, 09:04 AM