Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Latest school shooting; parents charged
This has barely made a ripple here, perhaps because US school shootings happen so often now. But the parents of this boy are to be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
He seems to be quite disturbed but his parents weren't in any rush to get him counselling or help of some sort. 

Huh Huh

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/par...y-rcna7479

During Friday's news conference, the top prosecutor in Oakland County said that a teacher had observed Ethan Crumbley searching ammunition on his cellphone and alerted school officials. The school tried to contact his mother but could not reach her.

McDonald told reporters that Jennifer Crumbley did not contact the school but instead texted her son: "Lol. I’m not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught."
On Tuesday, prior to the shooting, another teacher alerted school officials to a drawing found on Ethan Crumbley's desk. It contained a drawing of a gun pointing at the words “the thoughts won’t stop, help me," the prosecutor said.

There was also a drawing of a bullet with the words “blood everywhere” above it and a drawing of a person who appeared to have been shot twice and was bleeding. McDonald said the drawing of the person included a laughing emoji and the phrases “my life is useless” and “the world is dead."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
Latest school shooting; parents charged - by Lilith7 - 04-12-2021, 10:24 AM