Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivaxxers happy to see children die
It is about right minds though isn't it? And as well adjusted, fully recovered, and only slightly insane as I am today - lockdowns, covid et al has been really stressful for many of us, I can only guess at how it might affect those among us with less resilience. Bonkers might be the right word.

I think the title is fine, inflammatory indeed, contentious - to use a TM catch all excuse to poof - even, but the thread is a good debate nevertheless, even with the judicious bit of editing, lol. Magoo isn't stupid, he knows he walks a fine line when he leaps up on that wobbly soapbox and lets fly with his creative language expertise. The rest of us can chuck salt on his tail feathers and bully him off the damn thing as required, just as we can for any one who pushes the limits to breaking point. Including me. It was a while back, but I have had a post removed on here. She sez disingenuously. Not that I'm holding any grudges you understand. No need - seeing it's all in my Little Black Book...

His haiku though, we have to keep those. Albeit at the cost of the occasional smack upside his excessively big head...

(17-12-2021, 05:46 PM)Magoo Wrote: I rest my case.
just the first of what will be double figures by january
triple by march.

now we know, the kids are vulnerable. is that enough proof for any of you?

every child that dies from now on is down to us. we will allow it to happen.
later on when history demands we will look for scapegoats but hindsight is 20/20
how many corpses will we bury until we do something?
the anti vaxxers might not be happy ha ha, but theyre happy to let it go on, this hasnt affected any of them.
they dont care, or they would get vaccinated.

i suppose we could just wring our hands before sitting back down on them and have an enquiry into it in 2023.

hopefully admin wont take this down
I predicted months back, on Health & Beauty that we would be vaccinating - and should be vaccinating our kids. There was an uproar from the peanut gallery and the thread ran for quite a few pages. Got quite rowdy for a while, especially from the usual suspects who remain Not Here I sincerely hope.

I love it when I'm proved right.  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 16-12-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 16-12-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Oh_hunnihunni - 17-12-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 17-12-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 18-12-2021, 06:02 PM