Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivaxxers happy to see children die
ive not always been this bad.
things really ramped up when i saw places on social media where these fuckwits are discussing how to circumvent mask and vax laws.
when they started bullying and haranguing others online i jumped in. not everyone has the serrations on their tongue that i do. many people dont do confrontation, and are cowed by these pricks. im pushback, balance. i am a formidable prick.

so, how many friends and family should i lose before i get really really really fucked off with those that would exacerbate this toll and not say something?
is there a cut off point where i can be justified in my stance against them?
im not looking to win hearts and minds, i dont want to discuss the effacy of the vaccines and whether or not masks work. antivaxxers at this point i just want to tell you what a piece of shit human being you are. i want you to know i despise you and loathe your views. i want you to know that covid cant get you fast enough down in your rabbit holes. i want you to know i am happy to be segregated from you, that my family and friends are better off if you are not here and that i will continue to encourage segregation and mandates wherever and whenever i can to keep you and your backwards assed theories from negatively impacting our lives.

i dont care about your 'rights'. not one iota. i care about the collective right to live.. puny dickless antivax morons think their right to be an antisocial arsehole outweighs that of the safety and health of our vulnerable.

i'll not be whispering sweet nothings into any antivaxxers ear to encourage they abide, as far as im concerned that ship has sailed, youve hoisted your poisonous flag. prepare for the consequences.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 16-12-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 16-12-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 17-12-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 18-12-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 19-12-2021, 08:36 AM