Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antivaxxers happy to see children die
(19-12-2021, 10:47 AM)Magoo Wrote: hunni's right, there are some awesome individuals for whom i have much respect over there.
there are also names that surprise me as being on board with this. really surprised
these people are seeing this anti=stance normalised and being influenced by those that would see them come to harm.

when the echo chamber starts to resonate, minds are manipulated.
i can assure you there are those that have been happy to stalk me and take other actions against me. they call me hater etc. a hater that wants people to live, go figure. my email got doxxed on one of their hangouts and i got bombarded with hate mail and abuse.
this tells me its working. this tells me that they are hearing me. theyre getting butthurt. this keeps me going.

high minded platitudes mollycoddling and begging have all failed for me. kfc vouchers, movie tickets, fail.
these are the hard core not the hesitant. 
sometimes hard decisions have to be made. unpopular decisions. otherwise hard outcomes will prevail.
the slackjawed buffoons with their silly theories need to find something else to be scaredy cats of other than our health.. stick with bogus moon landings, hillary clintons paedophilia ring, important stuff like that.

so can anyone tell me how many friends and family one should lose for it to be perfectly natural and acceptable to react like this? how desensitised to we have to become to make any number acceptable. or arguable.
death is an extreme outcome for an innocent, should not my reaction be equally extreme?
'those that see it, then say and do nothing are complicit in the harm this will cause.
afterwards will be too late to tell them what i think of them, i'll take the opportunity now.

ta

No one is saying you shouldn't be angry, shouldn't engage with anti vaxxers, just that trying to keep a cool head & not give in to the temptation to use insults when dealing with antivaxxers might help you to make some headway with some of them.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Magoo - 16-12-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 16-12-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 17-12-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by egem - 18-12-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Antivaxxers happy to see children die - by Lilith7 - 19-12-2021, 01:11 PM