Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scrapbooking...Journalling...Cardmaking...etc
I did start Scrapbooking years ago, when it first got here from the USA. I made 2 Scrapbooks - one a Winnie-The Pooh themed one with preschool photos of my son and daughter. And the other a 'Schooldays" album, with photos from primary, intermediate and high school, as well as Music and Sports pages, which they were both very involved with. I was quite pleased with the way they turned out, although I'm not very creative.

Then I mentioned Scrapbooking to my friend, who is incredibly talented and creative, as I knew she would be brilliant at it - and she is! She also makes cards as well as beautiful albums to leave forĀ her children eventually. She was so good that I felt embarrassed with my efforts and gave up! I've decided that I'm much better at writing our family stories to leave to my two, so that's what I'm working on. I would so love to be arty and crafty, but it's not going to happen. I love being around talentedĀ people and seeing what they create - I have another friend who's an artist and paints wonderful portraits.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scrapbooking...Journalling...Cardmaking...etc - by Outsider - 24-10-2021, 10:32 AM