Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scrapbooking...Journalling...Cardmaking...etc
Who here loves using paper in their crafts??

I do very much. I used to make cards...isn't that how most of us start out at least??..but now I do more mixed media, using lots of paper, watercolours, medium products (gesso etc), stencils, and so much more.

I've been lucky enough to get over to Melbourne twice to Paperific, and it was awesome to see so much product that I'd never heard of before.

It is getting very hard to source products in NZ now (in REAL shops), but also, it's getting the same in Australia. Not sure why. I guess because it's easier to buy on the internet.

I've been busy rearranging my craft area, so that it is a more usable and manageable space. I like to be able to reach my stuff, without getting out of my chair. My trolley on wheels is brilliant for that.

What are you all making at the moment?? It would be great to share ideas here.
I am very happy that nzoomed has given us our own sub category, as I felt that at times, us paper crafters got a bit 'lost' in the general crafts/hobbies board on TM. So many people doing sewing/knitting and the like. We now have our own space. Thanks tmmb/nzoomed et al Smile

Messages In This Thread
Scrapbooking...Journalling...Cardmaking...etc - by crafters_corner - 22-02-2020, 09:04 PM