Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And so the saga continues...
If you have read my other thread about the brilliant TM Chat service I received, well, sadly, the saga continues.

I thought it was a completed situation. The red faces were removed by TM, I blacklisted them, but no....

I got an email this morning from Trade Me Disputes, that says that this buyer didn't receive one of their items. "Dispute Reason: the goods or service were not supplied".

This person absolutely and categorically received all of their items. I would NEVER EVER not give them all of their items. Doing something like that is beyond my thinking.

So, I guess that I am dealing with a nasty and vindictive piece of work.

Because I had already been dealing with one of the TM Chat reps, I have emailed her to ask her if she can help me with part 2 of my buyers complaints. The email today from the disputes team asked me to make contact with the buyer and to sort out this issue with them. Obviously?? they don't know about the original issue.

Something like this has never happened to me before. I am feeling between upset and bloody angry.

Watch this space... Angry
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".

Messages In This Thread
And so the saga continues... - by crafters_corner - 28-12-2021, 09:09 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by king1 - 28-12-2021, 09:26 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by gr8dadof2 - 03-01-2022, 06:08 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by harm_less - 28-12-2021, 11:06 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by harm_less - 28-12-2021, 11:20 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by harm_less - 28-12-2021, 01:00 PM