Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And so the saga continues...
(28-12-2021, 10:49 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: I won't back down hunni. I can't. This is not right. I take pride in doing the right thing, even if I don't like it.

They have now added nasty comments on my feedbacks. All of which are untrue. This tells me that they are willing to play dirty, and while I agree that they want a fight...I certainly don't...but this is about my reputation and my integrity, and I won't have that compromised.

If they'd emailed me at the time of receiving their parcel, to say that they didn't get that one item, then I would have refunded them. No problem. But they didn't.
You should back down, you can do more damage sticking to your guns and is it really worth it? If their is no proof the item was delivered then you don't really know if they got it. If all the items were in the same package then there's your proof, if they received some they must have received all because they were packaged together. If they were sent separately then they may not have received said item. You have chosen to base your position on when they decided to tell you something was missing, it may just be how it played out. Even if they are lying you can be proud that you took the higher road and either refunded or replaced the missing item. Don't stoop to their level. I do feel for you. We should follow the paths of least resistance, by you sticking to your guns out of pride and not 100% sure of some of the facts of the trade, not fully knowing whether they did in fact receive the item, and sticking to your guns is taking the hard path. Its not worth losing sleep over, fix the problem the quickest and easiest way is how I would handle it.

Messages In This Thread
And so the saga continues... - by crafters_corner - 28-12-2021, 09:09 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by king1 - 28-12-2021, 09:26 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by gr8dadof2 - 03-01-2022, 06:08 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by harm_less - 28-12-2021, 11:06 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by harm_less - 28-12-2021, 11:20 AM
RE: And so the saga continues... - by harm_less - 28-12-2021, 01:00 PM