Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I wonder if Prince Andrew is crapping his pants right about now.
(30-12-2021, 05:54 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Her name was Virginia Roberts, now Giuffre.

Andrew knew that Epstein was a paedophile, and kept his friendship with him. What does that say about him, as a human being. He has shown that he is a toxic person, when he was interviewed on television, where he said that he still doesn't regret his friendship with Epstein, and where he states that the photo that was taken of him and Giuffre, (who was still a teenager) was 'doctored', that it couldn't be him, as he doesn't dress that casually when he goes out. And so many more 'excuses' from him. Pfft. Unbelievable BS.
I thought the comment that he doesn't sweat was bordering on desperation; some people do have a condition which means they can't sweat, but it makes life quite difficult since they're prone to overheating & its a bit unlikely a member of the royals having such a condition wouldn't be known about. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wonder if Prince Andrew is crapping his pants right about now. - by Lilith7 - 30-12-2021, 06:00 PM