Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni
(04-01-2022, 05:23 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Medical staff are already making these terrible decisions on a daily basis with patients, there is no need for us to increase that level of stress by creating pariahs on our covid wards.

Karma means those who have chosen not to comply with the vaccination programme will suffer the consequences sooner or later, and those who had no choice already live with those consequences.

Life was never meant to be fair.
its not the medical staff choosing who gets a bed, in the case of voluntary Covid it is the patient who has chosen this path, using their vast medical knowledge and superior decision making skills. no decisions left at all for the caregivers.

i dont do karma, if i did i would be a small smouldering pile of ash. they made their choices free and clear. they have precluded themselves from society (whom most of which they bitterly dislike) and made themselves pariahs, i didnt even have to get out of bed.

i dont do autopsies either. i like to nip the problem in the bud before it costs innocents their lives. we know it to be highly contagious. we know this, anybody who cannot be vaccinated who dies, thats on us for failing to protect them.

life wasnt meant to be fair, so if the voluntary unvaxxed feel put out by these missives then...too fucking bad.  

So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni - by Magoo - 04-01-2022, 05:55 AM