Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccinations kill two
i think we need to acknowledge the two cases of death following the intake of vaccine.
it causes myocosis or somesuch in very rare cases. im not a doctor
thats 2 deaths in 4 million doses? a very rare occurrence

i think they should be treated like heroes.
posthumous medals for bravery and integrity.
they died trying to keep others safe. they werent bleating about it with a sign in a protest
they werent decrying it on social media, they died noble and meaningful deaths 
they took one for the team, the ultimate sacrifice.
bless them.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/...er-vaccine
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Latest MedSafe report of adverse effects following vaccination HERE. Most common Adverse events of special interest is heart or heart membrane inflammation (Myocarditis/pericarditis) followed by Shingles. Seeing as how the vaccine stimulates the immune system these side effects are not unexpected I guess; inflammatory response and re-emergence of an existing latent virus respectively.

Also worth noting that in regard to the fatalities recorded (which may or may not be vaccine caused): "To date, the observed number of deaths reported after vaccination is actually less than the expected number of natural deaths."
Life is a risky business. We are each lucky we have got this far...
(19-12-2021, 05:36 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Life is a risky business. We are each lucky we have got this far...
Nobody gets out of it alive !
(19-12-2021, 03:45 PM)Magoo Wrote: i think we need to acknowledge the two cases of death following the intake of vaccine.

they died trying to keep others safe. they werent bleating about it with a sign in a protest
bless them.

They are martyrs? These lives would have been still here if they had not had the shot.
(20-12-2021, 01:02 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(19-12-2021, 03:45 PM)Magoo Wrote: i think we need to acknowledge the two cases of death following the intake of vaccine.

bless them.

They are martyrs? These lives would have been still here if they had not had the shot.
and presumably all New Zealanders would be unvaccinated...  Not sure too many would agree with that logic.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

bless them.

They'll be enjoying 24 virgins with Allah, then.
I do have other cameras!

bless them.

and hundreds, possibly thousands of other peoples lives if they hadnt.
they didnt do it for themselves, they did it for us. we know there are risks. but our balls and backbones are big enough to face them head on. we dont run and hide like cockroaches and look for excuses not to take it. that would make me a hairless ballsack coward.
you see two dead people, i see 5 million live people.

bless them.

Maybe not, we are tracking lower than the normal death rate. They maybe would have died anyway.

bless them.

So sad for the young man down south especially thinking he was doing the right thing but it killed him.  No Covid in the South Island so it was a waste of a life---for what?
yes, its vey sad.
he thought he was doing the right thing, because he was doing the right thing.
no, there wasnt covid in the sth island, but waiting for it to arrive before mobilising is pointless.

his death wasnt in vain, he died with purpose. he died protecting the more vulnerable.
we all know theres a miniscule risk of unfavourable reactions, i did, got vaxxed anyway.
ive more chance of being struck by lightning.

his sacrifice goes towards the protection of us all.

i dont do wishy washy or woolly, if there was stronger language i would be using it.
piece of shit antivaxxers are little more than maggots feeding on their host.
they would knowingly let others die to make their selfish stupid moronic point.
That chap down south was Rory Nairn.  

On the day that he died his likeness was hijacked by the antivaxxers on Facebook to turn it into point scoring...

What's everyone's take on that?  

This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(21-12-2021, 07:15 AM)king1 Wrote: That chap down south was Rory Nairn.  

On the day that he died his likeness was hijacked by the antivaxxers on Facebook to turn it into point scoring...

thats what they do, because thats what matters to them. point scoring.
they love to focus on single events and one offs because it suits their narrative.
they want us focussed away from the virus and onto minutia and details.
things they can argue. its hard to justify not getting vaxxed,
but they think that by focussing on all these outliers gives them a valid excuse not to contribute.
its selfish, arrogant and short sighted. 

keep your eye on the ball.
Everything in life comes with risk. Every single thing. So why would we expect vaccination in a pandemic to be without risk? Why would we even demand it be so? Or expect two deaths to be held as martyrdoms?

Come on people! You can die on the toilet. You can die eating dinner. Crossing the road. Having sex. Giving birth is more dangerous than getting a jab for covid, crossing the road is or getting on a plane...

People die of unfair unexpected things every day and it is simply part of life. Hard, sure, hurts like hell for ages, but it happens every day.

Just be grateful it isn't covid.
There is Covid in Te Waipounamu and I expect that there will be a lot more now that we are not in lockdown.
(21-12-2021, 09:27 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Everything in life comes with risk. Every single thing. So why would we expect vaccination in a pandemic to be without risk? Why would we even demand it be so? Or expect two deaths to be held as martyrdoms?

Come on people! You can die on the toilet. You can die eating dinner. Crossing the road. Having sex. Giving birth is more dangerous than getting a jab for covid, crossing the road is or getting on a plane...

People die of unfair unexpected things every day and it is simply part of life. Hard, sure, hurts like hell for ages, but it happens every day.

With any other clinical trial for any other vaccine, they would have halted the trials immediately once they discovered side effects such as myocarditis, yet they still continue dishing it out knowing that this vaccine is going to take more lives.
The ironic thing is they are open about it, but yet very little deaths have been formally recognised as a result of the vaccine, but we have over 200 families coming forward with vaccine related deaths in NZ alone.
(21-12-2021, 10:31 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(21-12-2021, 09:27 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Everything in life comes with risk. Every single thing. So why would we expect vaccination in a pandemic to be without risk? Why would we even demand it be so? Or expect two deaths to be held as martyrdoms?

With any other clinical trial for any other vaccine, they would have halted the trials immediately once they discovered side effects such as myocarditis, yet they still continue dishing it out knowing that this vaccine is going to take more lives.
The ironic thing is they are open about it, but yet very little deaths have been formally recognised as a result of the vaccine, but we have over 200 families coming forward with vaccine related deaths in NZ alone.
Well, if you hang out in antivaxer circles you'll get to read all sorts of bullshit - and you believe it?
I do have other cameras!
Trials sometimes result in mortalities. That is why they do them. And sometimes those deaths provide more information for science than the survivors. The fact that they know there is a tiny risk with the vax, is counterbalanced by the overwhelming evidence that it protects vastly more people than it hurts.

Just like wearing clothes, or getting in a car, or taking a panadol. People die doing all those things and far more often than these vax deaths. That is reality. Should we stop wearing clothes? Stop taking panadol? Stop living a modern life?

Some days I understand magoo's disgust more than others.
(21-12-2021, 10:31 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:

nonsense. some people cannot take penicillin, they havent pulled it from the market or trialling because of the very few that cannot use it. thats one of the reasons its trialled, to find out the rate of adverse incident vs benefits.
same way we dont ban peanut butter even though its a death sentence for some.

of course theyre open about it. there is no conspiracy, we knew those deaths would occur.
id dearly love to know where you got that 200 families  with vaccine related deaths from. but critical thinking common sense and reality tell me it isnt true, just another morsel of misinformation youve gobbled voraciously and feel the need to regurgitate.
its ok if you dont want to take the vaccine, but stop trying to validate that choice with all your horseshit..
(21-12-2021, 07:15 AM)king1 Wrote: That chap down south was Rory Nairn.  

That in itself says everything about anti vaxxers; that they'd go to such lengths in an effort to get others to join them in their daftness. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)