Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccinations kill two
For anyone interested or with the need, you can report side effects of the vaccine HERE .

https://report.vaccine.covid19.govt.nz/s/
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(22-12-2021, 07:34 AM)king1 Wrote: lol, so when you say Magoo,
Quote: stay the hell away from us, my grandkids dont have a magic exemption to make them special, they remain just as vulnerable. you might be exempt but you are still unvaccinated

Are you and the Grandkids are gonna have big flashing signage hats of some sort, to ID yourselves to the rest of the unvaxxed.  How are these poor folk supposed to know who/where you are at any given time?  or should they be staying in a Magoo imposed isolation so there's no chance of that happening...

Only thinking of those with the genuine health reasons and medical exemptions. The antivaxxers could probably benefit from a face to face with you Smile.
righty oh then kingi. dont get vaccinated, spread it far and wide. get your feeble exemption and a note from your mum for your mask. you obviously think more about your access to amenities the the health of others.

your little exemption pass does not stop you from spread.    the government has mandated vaccinations in many areas. this applies to all the unvaccinated, exempt or not, this is the meaning of the word mandate.

you pose just as big as a threat to us as an antivaxxer does. youre unvaccinated. end of. 
no excuses, stay home, stop looking for reasons to be special.

(22-12-2021, 07:41 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(22-12-2021, 07:32 AM)Outsider Wrote: I object to that strongly!!I was very healthy for my age (74) but within 2 weeks had 3 episodes of shortness of breath, followed by an attack of Shingles (which I had been vaccinated for 3 years before). The nurse didn't even see me, only talked on the phone, and it is NOT correct that the problem happens straight after the vaccine but within 14 days (official web site info). 
I've had no more episodes of shortness of breath since and there has definitely been a link made with Shingles and the vaccine. In the UK people can go online to a special web site and report any of these things so that a pattern can be established but not here. I have been all for the vaccine and encouraged everyone to have it, but I don't like this secrecy over side effects - that's the sort of thing that makes people believe in conspiracies. The medical profession has to be open about these things or people will stop trusting them to do the right thing.
What we have with all of this collection of magoo's broadwash dismissals of actual vaccine incidents is a demonstration the the militant pro-vaxxers can be every bit as one-eyed as the anti-vax brigade. He's already said he's not a doctor and his ignorance of medical matters sure confirms that.
et tu brute.

you feel ok sitting in a movie theatre unvaccinated surrounded by others? smugly sitting there thinking how no one can tell you arent vaccinated. nice. that sounds like an antivaxxer. you think you should be able to get on a plane with others because your medical exemption makes that possible and therefore deserve special treatment than an antivaxxer? you both pose the same risk... 
if you cannot for medical reasons get vaccinated why do you wish to get others sick? why are you so hell bent on sidestepping the mandates?.

the science is clear, unvaccinated people catch and spread more virulent strains, regardless of the reasons you are unvaccinated. covid doesnt give a fuck about your little exemption. 
knowing this you still want to be special and allowed into concerts etc?  you seem to have no compunction for anyone elses needs as long as your own are met.

for those that are interested, heres a link to a site that knows as much about covid as the average bear.

https://explore.org/livecams/brown-bears...ooks-falls

(22-12-2021, 07:32 AM)Outsider Wrote:
(22-12-2021, 03:19 AM)Magoo Wrote: i cannot believe you are serious. he died getting the vaccine. he wasnt a whining scardey cat little bitch about it. he knew that to reach  critical mass to halt the spread of the virus and its variants we all need to be vaccinated.
like an educated, responsible caring person he went down to get his shot. he was healthy and low risk, he wasnt doing it for himself . ffs.

instead of quoting some facts you double down on stupid and tell another unsubstantiated story.
i dont consider myself lucky not to know anyone with a severe reaction because there arent any. just gossipy second hand accounts and misinformation scare tactics by the gutless parasite antivaxxers.  if this horseshit was true the media would be onto it as would the government, it would be documented and recorded. it isnt. stop telling fairytales. grow up.

these stories are lies and misinformation perpetuated by the ignorant, those that retell these fallacies are liars pure and simple. show me the documentation or shut up and stop bullshitting.

all due respect harmless, you are vulnerable due to a co-morbidity with cancer. all that talk was confusing and only applicable to your situation, not everyone else.
 80 million shots, extremely rare side effects, even rarer occurrence of death. millions of lives saved.
thats all a lay person needs to know. 
you do not know if any of the symptoms you displayed were due to the vaccine. cancer meds, cancer itself, too many bonbons. so many sources of discomfort to narrow it down to just the vaccine. sure the science sounds credible but unless it is not being recorded in monitored case study or for later peer review it remains anecdotal.

another friend. another story.

for the extremely rare occurrence by all means, get yourself the pass. stats showing less than 0.0004% of our population to be in this position. less than a hundred souls, rare indeed. the applications for exemption number in the thousands.
get yourself an exemption, stay unvaccinated, but stay the hell away from us, my grandkids dont have a magic exemption to make them special, they remain just as vulnerable. you might be exempt but you are still unvaccinated. the threat to us is not mitigated by your little certificate
go ahead, get an exemption, but the same restrictions should apply to you as any unvaccinated person. segregation, no travel, no movies, constant testing. i cannot see a valid reason to treat you any differently.

the nurse was right. why you wouldnt listen to a health professional says all i need to know.
i get shortness of breath. walking up a hill will do it. i also get shortness of breath when exposed to kapok or fine fiberglass dust. when i have a cold i get shortness of breath and a bit chesty and weezy.
blaming the vaccine is handy, and suits a narrative but again anecdotal antiscience  just another bedtime story .

I object to that strongly!!I was very healthy for my age (74) but within 2 weeks had 3 episodes of shortness of breath, followed by an attack of Shingles (which I had been vaccinated for 3 years before). The nurse didn't even see me, only talked on the phone, and it is NOT correct that the problem happens straight after the vaccine but within 14 days (official web site info). 
I've had no more episodes of shortness of breath since and there has definitely been a link made with Shingles and the vaccine. In the UK people can go online to a special web site and report any of these things so that a pattern can be established but not here. I have been all for the vaccine and encouraged everyone to have it, but I don't like this secrecy over side effects - that's the sort of thing that makes people believe in conspiracies. The medical profession has to be open about these things or people will stop trusting them to do the right thing.
you are 74 years old. you have made several untruths in your post. furthermore there is no one keeping any secrets about the side effects, thats just you trying to justify your scaremongering and paranoia. and no im not interested in debating your pseudo science and nit picking this and that. ive no time for excuse makers.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
My daughter had quite a serious response to the second jab, a known one, in that it exacerbated one of her MS symptoms, and she lost more sight in her damaged eye. As a result she was advised that the booster might be an issue, so her medical team were consulting with the vaccine manufacturers. But as she said, she has two young children and wider whanau that includes frail elderly so she was committed to the vaccination programme even if it cost her some serious risk.

This is the difference between the two camps. On, one side there is the group who supports protecting the wider community, and on the other those who support protecting themselves.

I'm very proud of my daughter, she has grown into a stunning woman with good morals and tremendous courage.
(22-12-2021, 08:40 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(22-12-2021, 07:41 AM)harm_less Wrote: What we have with all of this collection of magoo's broadwash dismissals of actual vaccine incidents is a demonstration the the militant pro-vaxxers can be every bit as one-eyed as the anti-vax brigade. He's already said he's not a doctor and his ignorance of medical matters sure confirms that.
et tu brute.

you feel ok sitting in a movie theatre unvaccinated surrounded by others? smugly sitting there thinking how no one can tell you arent vaccinated. nice. that sounds like an antivaxxer. you think you should be able to get on a plane with others because your medical exemption makes that possible and therefore deserve special treatment than an antivaxxer? you both pose the same risk... 
if you cannot for medical reasons get vaccinated why do you wish to get others sick? why are you so hell bent on sidestepping the mandates?.

the science is clear, unvaccinated people catch and spread more virulent strains, regardless of the reasons you are unvaccinated. covid doesnt give a fuck about your little exemption. 
knowing this you still want to be special and allowed into concerts etc?  you seem to have no compunction for anyone elses needs as long as your own are met.
Back up the bus there sunshine. Did you miss my mention of having had a 2nd vaccination? It might pay to actually read what you're replying to before going off on your little tirades as failing to just confirms the similarity I suggested to anti-vaxxers.

You claim the science is clear without referencing your claim, other than posting some random wildlife streaming site. You're rapidly loosing any semblance of credibility here bro.
my wife got a small rash on her arm, and some lymph node swelling for a day or two.
we had curried sausages for tea last night.
the rash was from the needle, the lymph nodes swelling was the vaccine at work. thats where the vaccine does its business, perfectly normal
the sausages were awesome.

i might be confused with the reply/said/thread buttons here.
harmless you have responded to a post i thought i addressed to kingi
who asked how we could tell the unvaxxed from the vaxxed he suggested flashing lights..
its easy, the unvaxxed are not in the movie theatre, they are not on the bus. they are precluded from these spaces.
it is not legal for them to be there.
these are not my rules. i didnt make them nor can i enforce them.
but not abiding by them is criminal.
also
the link showed a group of creatures that know as much about virology as the members of this board.

i dont need credibility, im not the one coming up with all the excuses not to vaccinate.
(22-12-2021, 09:16 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: My daughter had quite a serious response to the second jab, a known one, in that it exacerbated one of her MS symptoms, and she lost more sight in her damaged eye. As a result she was advised that the booster might be an issue, so her medical team were consulting with the vaccine manufacturers. But as she said, she has two young children and wider whanau that includes frail elderly so she was committed to the vaccination programme even if it cost her some serious risk.

This is the difference between the two camps. On,  one side there is the group who supports protecting the wider community, and on the other those who support protecting themselves.

I'm very proud of my daughter,  she has grown into a stunning woman with good morals and tremendous courage.
Hang on, that is exactly why the vaccine exemption program is in place - no one should have to further lose more of their eyesight so they can be seen to be doing the right thing... 

That is not taking one for the team, that is stupidity dare I say it... Covid will be gone in a few years, she will be left with permanently degraded vision for the rest of her life.

No it's not. It is dealing with a life challenge with courage and fortitude. She knows what MS means to her life and to her family, she also knows what getting covid would mean to those same things.

It is the same judgement call most of us made in our choice to be vaccinated. The risks are well publicised, nothing is being hidden here as much as some would love to have us believe in conspiracies. The reality is the vaccination process has inherent risks, but they are vastly fewer than those of allowing covid to sweep through a population without a high level of vaccinated protection.

Life is risky. We do our best to ignore that fact so we can go about our lives without unnecessary stress and inhibition. But this picking and choosing which risk is worth taking on for the sake of grandstanding - often on political grounds- is just plain childish.

People need to grow up and understand living in a community comes with responsibilities. Sometimes other people are more important than us.
please understand, i dont care about the reasons you are unvaccinated.
it might kill you. it might cause a serious side effect. you might turn magnetic, all perfectly good reasons not to vaccinate.
all i ask is that you dont place my friends and family in harms way. that is why we have isolation rules.
stay unvaccinated by all means, i dont need to hear the reason, because the reason is not relevant to me or anyone else.
whats truly important is that if you are unvaccinated you do not mingle with others.
nothing you can come up with will change this.

so keep it up with the but, but ,buts and this reason and that reason for not getting the shots, all good, youre rights right? and your rights are more important than our grandkids. business as usual then i suppose.

if you are unvaccinated stay away from others.
what is so hard about that? why is everyone so resistant. why are so many looking so hard for reasons not to do it?

(22-12-2021, 09:48 AM)king1 Wrote:
(22-12-2021, 09:16 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: My daughter had quite a serious response to the second jab, a known one, in that it exacerbated one of her MS symptoms, and she lost more sight in her damaged eye. As a result she was advised that the booster might be an issue, so her medical team were consulting with the vaccine manufacturers. But as she said, she has two young children and wider whanau that includes frail elderly so she was committed to the vaccination programme even if it cost her some serious risk.

This is the difference between the two camps. On,  one side there is the group who supports protecting the wider community, and on the other those who support protecting themselves.

I'm very proud of my daughter,  she has grown into a stunning woman with good morals and tremendous courage.
Hang on, that is exactly why the vaccine exemption program is in place - no one should have to further lose more of their eyesight so they can be seen to be doing the right thing... 

That is not taking one for the team, that is stupidity dare I say it... Covid will be gone in a few years, she will be left with permanently degraded vision for the rest of her life.

what a horrible post kingi, thats nasty, and its ludicrous
no one wants to degrade anyones vision, or force them to harm themselves.
all we want is that you stay away from others if you are unvaccinated.

its not a punishment, its a health and safety issue.
(22-12-2021, 09:25 AM)Magoo Wrote: my wife got a small rash on her arm, and some lymph node swelling for a day or two.
we had curried sausages for tea last night.
the rash was from the needle, the lymph nodes swelling was the vaccine at work. thats where the vaccine does its business, perfectly normal
the sausages were awesome.

i might be confused with the reply/said/thread buttons here.
who asked how we could tell the unvaxxed from the vaxxed he suggested flashing lights..
its easy, the unvaxxed are not in the movie theatre, they are not on the bus. they are precluded from these spaces.
also
the link showed a group of creatures that know as much about virology as the members of this board.

i dont need credibility, im not the one coming up with all the excuses not to vaccinate.
keep on track Magoo, I wasn't talking about antivaxxers, I was referring to those with medical exemptions who CAN get a vaccine pass and hence can use the same facilities as vaccinated.  Like it or not the government does recognize that not everything is black and white, and some exceptions have to made... 

and I was suggesting that if you and your family were to wear the flashing signage hats, it would be easy for the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike to avoid entering your personal space... 

as for public transport, i wasn't aware there was a outright ban on unvaccinated?  last I heard drivers weren't allowed to check vaccine passes for this reason.

For the record, and i'm sure i have mentioned this before, I am double vaxxed.  But I get there are situations (like hunni's daughter) where it makes absolutely no sense for them to continue the vaccination program...  and for the majority of these people, telling them to stay home and get someone else to do everything for them, just is not practical or realistic nor expected by government mandates...

We are all on the same side...

(except for the odd one that pops in to throw out the bait, pretty obvious who they are - it's like they're a tag team)

(22-12-2021, 09:57 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No it's not. It is dealing with a life challenge with courage and fortitude. She knows what MS means to her life and to her family, she also knows what getting covid would mean to those same things.

It is the same judgement call most of us made in our choice to be vaccinated. The risks are well publicised, nothing is being hidden here as much as some would love to have us believe in conspiracies. The reality is the vaccination process has inherent risks, but they are vastly fewer than those of allowing covid to sweep through a population without a high level of vaccinated protection.

Life is risky. We do our best to ignore that fact so we can go about our lives without unnecessary stress and inhibition. But this picking and choosing which risk is worth taking on for the sake of grandstanding - often on political grounds- is just plain childish.

People need to grow up and understand living in a community comes with responsibilities. Sometimes other people are more important than us.
but she is not dealing with a potential risk or side effect now, she is facing an almost certain probability...  Makes no sense to continue the vax program under those circumstances

(22-12-2021, 09:25 AM)Magoo Wrote:
I might be confused with the reply/said/thread buttons here.
also

Related to I said you'd do well to actually read the post you're quoting which might help in preventing you passing your confusion onto others.

If you refuse to recognise the importance of credibility in your posts it puts you on a course close to trolling and if you cross that line you will end up in the naughty corner.
(22-12-2021, 09:59 AM)Magoo Wrote: please understand, i dont care about the reasons you are unvaccinated.
it might kill you. it might cause a serious side effect. you might turn magnetic, all perfectly good reasons not to vaccinate.
all i ask is that you dont place my friends and family in harms way. that is why we have isolation rules.
stay unvaccinated by all means, i dont need to hear the reason, because the reason is not relevant to me or anyone else.
whats truly important is that if you are unvaccinated you do not mingle with others.

so keep it up with the but, but ,buts and this reason and that reason for not getting the shots, all good, youre rights right? and your rights are more important than our grandkids. business as usual then i suppose.

what is so hard about that? why is everyone so resistant. why are so many looking so hard for reasons not to do it?

(22-12-2021, 09:48 AM)king1 Wrote: Hang on, that is exactly why the vaccine exemption program is in place - no one should have to further lose more of their eyesight so they can be seen to be doing the right thing... 

That is not taking one for the team, that is stupidity dare I say it...  Covid will be gone in a few years, she will be left with permanently degraded vision for the rest of her life.

OK misread that, i'll start again...

So as I see it antivaxxers are the pits of the earth, we all agree on that.

Then there are those that aren't really rabid, vile, antivaxxers but still refuse to get vaxxed, maybe the my body, my choice brigade - that's who the traffic light system is designed for.

the point of contention is the unvaccinated who cannot be vaccinated, and are officially exempt.  These people are entitled to a mycovid pass and are entitled to move about freely in society.  

Like it or not, this is the government policy and presumably decided with the advice of medical professionals and scientists etc as to the amount of risk they actually pose.  As i mentioned previously, for the majority of these folks, telling them to stay home and get someone else to do everything for them, is just not always practical, or realistic, nor expected by government mandates...

(22-12-2021, 09:59 AM)Magoo Wrote: .....whats truly important is that if you are unvaccinated you do not mingle with others.

I agree. I have an acquaintance who is a conspiracy theorist and is unvaccinated. I recently learned that he has been telling people (including his wife) that he has had his first vax and that he did so to protect other members of a sports group he belongs to. In light of that I was was happy to be in the same room as him. I have now learned that in fact he has NOT had any vaccination and was telling a lie so that he could carry on with his hobbies. I think that is utterly despicable and even worse than the loud anti-vaxxers. I am outraged. At least with the anti-vaxxers you know to steer clear of them.
(22-12-2021, 07:42 AM)king1 Wrote:
(22-12-2021, 07:32 AM)Outsider Wrote: I object to that strongly!!I was very healthy for my age (74) but within 2 weeks had 3 episodes of shortness of breath, followed by an attack of Shingles (which I had been vaccinated for 3 years before). The nurse didn't even see me, only talked on the phone, and it is NOT correct that the problem happens straight after the vaccine but within 14 days (official web site info). 
Where is the secrecy here?
https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/dise...-reactions

Lists all the possible side effects and at the end the number of reported instances, tens of thousands in some cases
If that link's an attempt at 'secrecy' then you'd have to say that it fails miserably. Rolleyes Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(22-12-2021, 10:24 AM)Olive Wrote:
(22-12-2021, 09:59 AM)Magoo Wrote: .....whats truly important is that if you are unvaccinated you do not mingle with others.

I agree.  I have an acquaintance who is a conspiracy theorist and is unvaccinated.  I recently learned that he has been telling people (including his wife) that he has had his first vax and that he did so to protect other members of a sports group he belongs to.    In light of that I was was happy to be in the same room as him.  I have now learned that in fact he has NOT had any vaccination and was telling a lie so that he could carry on with his hobbies.  I think that is utterly despicable and even worse than the loud anti-vaxxers.  I am outraged.  At least with the anti-vaxxers you know to steer clear of them.
If it turned into a spreader event I would feel quite comfortable prosecuting them for that - no different to an aids sufferer having sex without informing the partner of the aids status

(22-12-2021, 10:14 AM)king1 Wrote:
(22-12-2021, 09:59 AM)Magoo Wrote: please understand, i dont care about the reasons you are unvaccinated.

OK misread that, i'll start again...

Then there are those that aren't really antivaxxers but still refuse to get vaxxed, maybe the my body, my choice brigade, thats who the traffic light system is designed for.

the point of contention is the unvaccinated who cannot be vaccinated, are officially exempt
for a mother to lose her sight to keep her children safe there is no question. i would do the same.
if it came down to it no sacrifice is too much.

yes i fully understand that being unable to take the vaccine for health reasons.

there are some we are going to have to exempt. about a hundred, not in the thousands.

so you cant get vaccinated because it might kill you, i fully understand, dont vaccinate stay safe.
but please, because the vaccine is life threatening to you, it doesnt make you less of a carrier and spreader of the virus. you are just as likely as an antivaxxer to hurt someone.

having an exemption exempts you from taking the vaccine. it doesnt exempt you from your responsibility to the rest of us.

im begging you. if you cannot vax then please, self isolate.

king1
'the point of contention is the unvaccinated who cannot be vaccinated, and are officially exempt.  These people are entitled to a mycovid pass and are entitled to move about freely in society'

the word entitled speaks volumes in this post. its used twice even.
and that sums it up, youre entitled and fuck everyone else.

your little exemption does not mean covid and its effects are going to pass you by. you can spread it as fast as any antivaxxer.
go ahead kingii, you move about freely, dont worry about anyone else as long as youre ok. youe exemption will keep us all safe.
(22-12-2021, 10:42 AM)king1 Wrote:
(22-12-2021, 10:24 AM)Olive Wrote: I agree.  I have an acquaintance who is a conspiracy theorist and is unvaccinated.  I recently learned that he has been telling people (including his wife) that he has had his first vax and that he did so to protect other members of a sports group he belongs to.    In light of that I was was happy to be in the same room as him.  I have now learned that in fact he has NOT had any vaccination and was telling a lie so that he could carry on with his hobbies.  I think that is utterly despicable and even worse than the loud anti-vaxxers.  I am outraged.  At least with the anti-vaxxers you know to steer clear of them.
If it turned into a spreader event I would feel quite comfortable prosecuting them for that - no different to an aids sufferer having sex without informing the partner of the aids status
Agree.  My contact with him has been in a yoga class, where one participant is 84, another is recovering from injury, another is proudly unvaccinated and has an autoimmune condition.  Unfortunately the teacher, although vaccinated herself, is vague about the rules.   I won't be returning, which makes me sad and pissed off in equal measures.
(22-12-2021, 10:50 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(22-12-2021, 10:14 AM)king1 Wrote: OK misread that, i'll start again...

Then there are those that aren't really antivaxxers but still refuse to get vaxxed, maybe the my body, my choice brigade, thats who the traffic light system is designed for.

the point of contention is the unvaccinated who cannot be vaccinated, are officially exempt
for a mother to lose her sight to keep her children safe there is no question. i would do the same.
if it came down to it no sacrifice is too much.

yes i fully understand that being unable to take the vaccine for health reasons.

there are some we are going to have to exempt. about a hundred, not in the thousands.

so you cant get vaccinated because it might kill you, i fully understand, dont vaccinate stay safe.
but please, because the vaccine is life threatening to you, it doesnt make you less of a carrier and spreader of the virus. you are just as likely as an antivaxxer to hurt someone.

having an exemption exempts you from taking the vaccine. it doesnt exempt you from your responsibility to the rest of us.

im begging you. if you cannot vax then please, self isolate.

king1
'the point of contention is the unvaccinated who cannot be vaccinated, and are officially exempt.  These people are entitled to a mycovid pass and are entitled to move about freely in society'

the word entitled speaks volumes in this post. its used twice even.
and that sums it up, youre entitled and fuck everyone else.

your little exemption does not mean covid and its effects are going to pass you by. you can spread it as fast as any antivaxxer.
go ahead kingii, you move about freely, dont worry about anyone else as long as youre ok. youe exemption will keep us all safe.
Not that I need to justify myself to you Magoo, but I am fully vaxxed, i'm pretty sure i've mentioned that before. 

I don't have a medical exemption, i'm just stating the rule of law as it stands. 

It's has nothing to do with anyone being 'entitled' in the sense you are inflaming this, but everything to do with certain individuals being allowed, by the laws and mandates set down by the government, to have the same freedoms as vaccinated folks, whilst being unvaccinated. 

I didn't make the law, you may not like the law, but it is quite inappropriate to be attacking people who may (or may not in this case) be needing those laws.

(full disclosure: I do have a mask exemption)

"If it turned into a spreader event I would feel quite comfortable prosecuting them for that - no different to an aids sufferer having sex without informing the partner of the aids status"

ok kingi, lets do a hypothetical.

you have sashayed down to the local paknsave for some haematoid creme or whatever.
youve got your exemption life is good.
unknowingly you are carrying a virulent and debilitating strain of covid, as you are not vaccinated against. it has yet to show symptoms.
you are in line waiting to be served.
also in line is a older gentleman with three unruly kids asking for lollies and kinder surprises.
unknowingly you give it to one of those kids. does that exemption mean you arent responsible?. its the kids fault you cant get vaccinated? or are they collateral damage in your quest to retain and exercise your 'rights'?

should you be prosecuted too?

it effects less than 100 people in this country
maybe its better the 100 self isolate so the 5 million dont have to.
you are arguing on behalf of a miniscule percentage of population who probably wish you wouldnt, it makes them look selfish and self absorbed as well.
Magoo you apparently lack an understanding of the efficacy of the COVID vaccination and an empathy of the situation that other's health status puts them in.

Life is not black and white. Vaccination is not a guarantee of immunity against the virus, particularly its emerging variants. People cannot be persecuted in terms of reduced social freedoms for circumstances that are beyond their own control. You cannot hurl abuse at others based on your monotone view of the world. You cannot ignore reputable information contained in other members' posts in pursuit of your own misguided agenda.

Pull your head in or TMMB will be another of the social media platforms you can add to your banned list.