Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Years Eve
Which poster do you think will get drunk on New Years Eve and why?

(Hint it wont be me)
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
hunni. Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
You are joking. I am cooking for ten people...
Make that 11. What's your address??
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
(29-12-2021, 10:16 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You are joking. I am cooking for ten people...

And a swig of wine every now and then huh ... you cant fool us.
SWIG? How very dare you Sir! My sips are many, but very ladylike. I was brung up right, I'll have you know...
I have a good friend, who will go into her fridge, and take a swig of wine straight from the bottle. It's hilarious, because she is a bit of a lady.
Some of us are bits of a lady, and some of us are the whole beast.
And some of us stay sweet and innocent, and no one knows what we are up to.
Yeah yeah its like saying im a perfect gentleman (cough cough)
(29-12-2021, 01:54 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Yeah yeah its like saying im a perfect gentleman (cough cough)
Yeah, but I am, and you're not. Big Grin
Now look here crafters_corner

if your sweet and innocent ill do your cleaning for a week, but no worries because I doubt you are, not at your age  Big Grin Big Grin
(29-12-2021, 02:28 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Now look here crafters_corner

if your sweet and innocent ill do your cleaning for a week, but no worries because I doubt you are, not at your age  Big Grin Big Grin
Now look here oldfellah

I'll tidy up a little, before you come clean my house.
In other news, after a lifetime of surviving life threatening trials and challenges Ms CoCo has discovered the joys of cleaning up the ice cream dish.

This might be another parenting error on my part.
One of many, probably hunni.

I think we pass on all of our adult bad habits to our furbabies.

Probably did it with our kids too.

Then we wonder why the kids and the cats are so woeful
(29-12-2021, 05:59 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: In other news, after a lifetime of surviving life threatening trials and challenges Ms CoCo has discovered the joys of cleaning up the ice cream dish.

Is Ms CoCo a cat?    Our tabby, Billy, was once permitted to clean up an ice cream bowl and since then has nightly expectations of his own teaspoonful of vanilla ice cream after dinner.   He gets his own bowl.   Sad but true.
Oldfellah doesnt have a pussy  Sad
(29-12-2021, 06:42 PM)Olive Wrote:
(29-12-2021, 05:59 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: In other news, after a lifetime of surviving life threatening trials and challenges Ms CoCo has discovered the joys of cleaning up the ice cream dish.

Is Ms CoCo a cat?    Our tabby, Billy, was once permitted to clean up an ice cream bowl and since then has nightly expectations of his own teaspoonful of vanilla ice cream after dinner.   He gets his own bowl.   Sad but true.
Indeed, Ms CoCo is one of those superior beings.

(29-12-2021, 06:50 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Oldfellah doesnt have a pussy  Sad
Expensive things to keep, pussies. You are probably better off without...
Very true I dont think Ill get one  Big Grin
At your age, you wouldn't know what to do with one anyway.