Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this place is dead
(31-12-2021, 04:05 PM)Olive Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 04:00 PM)Magoo Wrote: its  a right wing echo chamber. 
there are some really toxic, nasty wankers there.  the racism is overt and unchecked.
the antivax bullshit is neck deep, there is no respite. they sit there all day telling lies and abusing the 'normal' people'

my question is this
Us sheeple are being lied to and manipulated by mainstream media and dark shadowy forces.
does it not follow that those dickheads knowing all this super secret shit make them the first targets in a reset?
the rest of us are happy to blindly follow, we offer no threat.
whereas those conspiracy fuckwits have figured it out...they'll have to go.
I think it may be a big fat waste of time trying to apply any logical thought over there.   That isn't what CT is about.
Depended on where you post.  Corona Virus and US Politics?  Yep stay out of there - they are infested with a number of absolute nutters that most don't take seriously, most petty and many mock for their stupidity.

AND whike it is right leaning categorizing it as "Right wing" is stupid as saying this is a far left site.
(31-12-2021, 04:33 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 04:06 PM)king1 Wrote: I found that slightly amusing as well - like I said earlier, must be a slow day over there if they care what's happening here...
And yet with this thread people keep adding to it - which is funny as other threads with "serious" topics can break into the 20s!
That's the way we roll Wainuiguy. 

You do realise by your very presence here, that you are contributing towards the exact opposite of what you are complaining about...  It's kind of catch 22 for you isn't it?   

But this is us, you are welcome to stay and mingle, or not... your choice.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(31-12-2021, 04:36 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 04:05 PM)Olive Wrote: I think it may be a big fat waste of time trying to apply any logical thought over there.   That isn't what CT is about.
Depended on where you post.  Corona Virus and US Politics?  Yep stay out of there - they are infested with a number of absolute nutters that most don't take seriously, most petty and many mock for their stupidity.

AND while it is right leaning categorizing it as "Right wing" is stupid as saying this is a far left site.
I read somewhere in that other thread a reference to this board having a "radical leftist ideology" - I'm pretty sure most here would disagree with that...  

They were also saying we think they're all Conspiracy theorists and antivaxxers, which does seem to have an element of truth to it, but as you have suggested this is just in a couple of the forums?

It's interesting the different viewpoints and perspectives that can be collectively developed, groupthink I believe that is called...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(31-12-2021, 04:36 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 04:05 PM)Olive Wrote: I think it may be a big fat waste of time trying to apply any logical thought over there.   That isn't what CT is about.

AND whike it is right leaning categorizing it as "Right wing" is stupid as saying this is a far left site.
its as right wing as any other antivax, anti govt, CT nutbar hangout as nz has to offer.
its only one fisting away from being an extreme right wing site.

theres a very high moron per capita ratio over there. the miserable anti social fuckwits gather in such places to reinforce and justify each others brain dead conclusions. they are a 'type', a meme.  it doesnt matter what it is, if the mainstream (us sheeple) believe it then its wrong. only they know the 'truth', which they have somehow gleaned from the internet..
they are predictability boring, banal and vapid, remeber its these sick bastards calling everyone a pedophile and having bukkake parties aver hunter bidens laptop.

ffs remember hilarys sex ring, barack and bill clinton drinking baby plasma? african baby plasma. bill gates putting nano chips in vaccines.

staggering stupidity. a day by day demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
theres a thesis to be written there.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(31-12-2021, 04:56 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(31-12-2021, 04:36 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Depended on where you post.  Corona Virus and US Politics?  Yep stay out of there - they are infested with a number of absolute nutters that most don't take seriously, most petty and many mock for their stupidity.

its as right wing as any other antivax, anti govt, CT nutbar hangout as nz has to offer.
its only one fisting away from being an extreme right wing site.

theres a very high moron per capita ratio over there. the miserable anti social fuckwits gather in such places to reinforce and justify each others brain dead conclusions. they are a 'type', a meme.  it doesnt matter what it is, if the mainstream (us sheeple) believe it then its wrong. only they know the 'truth', which they have somehow gleaned from the internet..
they are predictability boring, banal and vapid, remeber its these sick bastards calling everyone a pedophile and having bukkake parties aver hunter bidens laptop.

ffs remember hilarys sex ring, barack and bill clinton drinking baby plasma? african baby plasma. bill gates putting nano chips in vaccines.

staggering stupidity. a day by day demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
theres a thesis to be written there.
God what balls.  There are always elements within these sites that will harbour extreme views.  Let or right they are there.  There are also many people over there who are totally nothing like the extreme ones.  You see just the few but label all the same.   There is  name for that.
I rather like the idea of becoming a radical leftist idealogue.

Do I have time enough left though?

Happy New Year db!
dont have to take my word for it.
go have a look at the 10 latest posts or 'new threads'
at least half usually more are covid (antivax, covid denial)
the governments handling of covid. (power grab, marxist etc)
climate (denial naturally), ghislaine maxwell (they hyperfocus on celebrity/politicians sexual misdeeds, fixate on pedophilia..
god help us if that maggot Trump runs again.
these threads dominate the board.

some of the posts are extreme. they have managed to 'normalise' all the nastiest shit there is out there, they regurgitate all the nonsense and lies ad nauseum they hear on the internet (sorry, i mean research) then belittle the mainstream as being fools for arguing it., deluded bastards. breath-taking stupidity.

it pretty fucking obvious who the fools are.
Well at least the people on this board are able to argue without personal attacks to ones character. They are able to argue on the basis of reason.
(01-01-2022, 06:26 AM)TygerTung Wrote: Well at least the people on this board are able to argue without personal attacks to ones character. They are able to argue on the basis of reason.
Don't see a lot of arguing - lots of agreeing which is likely why the number of posts per thread are so low.

(31-12-2021, 09:22 PM)Magoo Wrote: dont have to take my word for it.
climate (denial naturally), ghislaine maxwell (they hyperfocus on celebrity/politicians sexual misdeeds, fixate on pedophilia..

some of the posts are extreme. they have managed to 'normalise' all the nastiest shit there is out there, they regurgitate all the nonsense and lies ad nauseum they hear on the internet (sorry, i mean research) then belittle the mainstream as being fools for arguing it., deluded bastards.  breath-taking stupidity.

If it is obvious who the fools are then adding them to ignore should have been easy.  Adding threads to ignore also easy.
Not necessarily agreeing. We just disagree respectfully.

Most of the time.
(01-01-2022, 07:58 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Not necessarily agreeing. We just disagree respectfully.

Most of the time.

Im sorry I disagree with that  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(01-01-2022, 07:25 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 06:26 AM)TygerTung Wrote: Well at least the people on this board are able to argue without personal attacks to ones character. They are able to argue on the basis of reason.
Don't see a lot of arguing - lots of agreeing which is likely why the number of posts per thread are so low.

(31-12-2021, 09:22 PM)Magoo Wrote: dont have to take my word for it.

some of the posts are extreme. they have managed to 'normalise' all the nastiest shit there is out there, they regurgitate all the nonsense and lies ad nauseum they hear on the internet (sorry, i mean research) then belittle the mainstream as being fools for arguing it., deluded bastards.  breath-taking stupidity.

If it is obvious who the fools are then adding them to ignore should have been easy.  Adding threads to ignore also easy.
shouldnt have to put so many boards and threads on ignore.  the worst of them make up about a third of the total posts. it permeates the forum to a point where it creeps into other discussion as well.
the overt racism, the misinformation, lies and propaganda, the thinly veiled abuse and 15 pages of rules and banned words all speak to the tone of that place.  nasty, bitter, sneering.

an hour or two a day away from their screens and into the real world wouldnt do them any harm.

'Don't see a lot of arguing - lots of agreeing which is likely why the number of posts per thread are so low'.

bahahaahahaha, funniest thing youve written so far
like there isnt a bunch of pocket pissing and ego massaging going on at that place.
you just have to post in a few threads before the 'cult' come banding together to bombard you with Twitter links and some fuzzy photos. accusing all and sundry of being commies, lefties, shills, cucks and sheeple.

its a sewer.
Quote:s...
the overt racism, the misinformation, lies and propaganda, the thinly veiled abuse and 15 pages of rules and banned words all speak to the tone of that place.  nasty, bitter, sneering.

Well said. That was exactly my impression when I last looked.
(01-01-2022, 08:57 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 07:25 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Don't see a lot of arguing - lots of agreeing which is likely why the number of posts per thread are so low.

shouldnt have to put so many boards and threads on ignore.  the worst of them make up about a third of the total posts. it permeates the forum to a point where it creeps into other discussion as well.

an hour or two a day away from their screens and into the real world wouldnt do them any harm.

'Don't see a lot of arguing - lots of agreeing which is likely why the number of posts per thread are so low'.

like there isnt a bunch of pocket pissing and ego massaging going on at that place.
you just have to post in a few threads before the 'cult' come banding together to bombard you with Twitter links and some fuzzy photos. accusing all and sundry of being commies, lefties, shills, cucks and sheeple.

its a sewer.
They're particularly good at the 'several posters all having a go at one poster' & the 'insults rather than actual discussion' methods. Angel Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
They ban words?

What did words ever do to them? After all, if you ban words that gives you fewer to play with.

I have to wonder though, which words are banned? Is there a list? Or is that banned too?
You only find out what the banned words are, when you use them.

Makes perfect sense to me. If I was the main psycho moderator over there, that's what I'd do too. The element of surprise is always fun to watch.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
cannot say 'troll', or use pictures of trolls you cannot use the word 'hate' felcher is out. as are all the good swear words.
cannot use acronyms to the same effect. FA, FO, smd etc
cannot ask for evidence of the big lie.
you may not make comparisons to other members using words like 'sphincter' 'freckle' or 'rectum'
and a host of others, which is just a tad ironic for a 'free speech forum'.
(01-01-2022, 10:35 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 08:57 AM)Magoo Wrote: shouldnt have to put so many boards and threads on ignore.  the worst of them make up about a third of the total posts. it permeates the forum to a point where it creeps into other discussion as well.

its a sewer.
They're particularly good at the 'several posters all having a go at one poster' & the 'insults rather than actual discussion' methods. Angel Big Grin Big Grin
Just because multiple people challenge a post doesn't mean they are "having a go".

(01-01-2022, 01:55 PM)Magoo Wrote: cannot say 'troll', or use pictures of trolls you cannot use the word 'hate' felcher is out. as are all the good swear words.
cannot use acronyms to the same effect. FA, FO, smd etc
cannot ask for evidence of the big lie.
you may not make comparisons to other members using words like 'sphincter' 'freckle' or 'rectum'
and a host of others, which is just a tad ironic for a 'free speech forum'.
Well at least I can refer to The Sisters of Perpetual Misery here.  Couple of them have made it including mother I feel superior herself.

(01-01-2022, 08:57 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 07:25 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Don't see a lot of arguing - lots of agreeing which is likely why the number of posts per thread are so low.

its a sewer.
A sewer.  Yet your contributions here seem to suggest you are immaculately clean and pure right?  Based on  your vitriol here what were you like when you posted?
"Just because multiple people challenge a post doesn't mean they are "having a go".

When the same little group all make a habit of having a go at one poster then that strikes me as a group of people having a go at one person. It tends to happen reasonably often, whenever someone posts something they dislike.

Interesting that you're trying the same nasty name calling tactics here. I suspect you may be wasting your time.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(01-01-2022, 08:30 AM)Oldfellah Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 07:58 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Not necessarily agreeing. We just disagree respectfully.

Most of the time.

Im sorry I disagree with that  Big Grin
I respect your disagreement but will still yell at you on occasion, because it's fun.

Shy