Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I wonder if Prince Andrew is crapping his pants right about now.
I doubt anyone will be talking. They wouldn't be able to trust anyone, and besides, I am sure that they would all be scared shitless, for fear of what would come out.

I suspect Ghislaine will find herself dead, in the same way that Epstein did.

They are all in it, up to their eyeballs.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Then again she may be quietly released after a few years probably on 'medical grounds' or similar, if she keeps quiet.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(02-01-2022, 01:32 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Then again she may be quietly released after a few years probably on 'medical grounds' or similar, if she keeps quiet.
I've never heard of compassionate release in the US. From what I've read, prisoners routinely die in jail even if they have dementia. Her crimes were evil and I hope she rots there forever.

(02-01-2022, 01:05 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: I doubt anyone will be talking. They wouldn't be able to trust anyone, and besides, I am sure that they would all be scared shitless, for fear of what would come out.

I suspect Ghislaine will find herself dead, in the same way that Epstein did.

They are all in it, up to their eyeballs.
But again, don't there have to be accusations from victims?

I don't care what happens to Maxwell as long as she's removed from society and has time to contemplate her evil-doings.
Autumn comes
The US tends to be fairly corrupt though, especially when it comes to well known people. Although it may be different due to the nature of her crimes.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I find this whole business very weird. If multiple people have been sexually abusing these young women against their will, where are they? These victims know their names, why aren't they being called out? Why is it only another woman standing trial? Why is only Prince Andrew being targeted by the courts on behalf of the single accuser and not all the others?

Why didn't this young woman seek help at the time if what was happening was so threatening? Why did she accept all that money in 2009 if what she wanted was accountability?

Is this not litigation for profit?
(04-01-2022, 11:23 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I find this whole business very weird. If multiple people have been sexually abusing these young women against their will, where are they? These victims know their names, why aren't they being called out? Why is it only another woman standing trial? Why is only Prince Andrew being targeted by the courts on behalf of the single accuser and not all the others?

Why didn't this young woman seek help at the time if what was happening was so threatening?  Why did she accept all that money in 2009 if what she wanted was accountability?

Is this not litigation for profit?
It seems to have at least an element of that - strange ways of doing things over there.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/royal...ase-report

What a right royal mess he has gotten into. An absolute nightmare for the Queen. Inside her heart, she must be both livid and very hurt.

This is what happens when you think you're a playboy and hang out with the rich and famous nasties of the world.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
If it is true that this young woman was trafficked to all these well known people, why then is it only a Royal being targeted?

Obvious, surely?

So I see on Stuff another beat up article suggesting Andrew should be sidelined as a Royal.

The only evidence we have seen is a claim by a young woman who shared the highlife with this crowd for some years and made money out of doing so, and a few photographs of Andrew with some dodgy characters.

The Queen has been photographed with some shocking people. No one is suggesting she engaged in improper relationships with them.

So I ask you, are we being sucked in by a media fixation? Clickbait anyone?
Shocking people like who?

I would assume that the Queen doesn't have to like the people that she meets, for whatever reason.

I think that there is a 'slight' difference to Andrews liaisons and the Queens meetings.

The media write stories about what they believe there viewers/listeners would be interested in. Look at the press that poor Diana got? Most of what was written about her, I would say I don't believe, but there has got to be elements of truth in there somewhere. Like any good or bad story, the readers take from it what they want, and chuck the rest.

For me, I choose to believe stuff that makes sense, has a ring of truth to it, whether it's past histories, or behaviours, that type of thing. Sometimes you just have a sixth sense that something isn't right. We do that with 'real life' people too.
[Image: ae8678f76fc7db43d06fa7dc2c8b9325.jpg.f5a...422e61.jpg]
What liaisons?

There is one claimant, who has already made a lot of money from her unfortunate youth, making claims with little evidence about a Royal.

That is it, wrapped up in a great deal of speculation and gossip.

Personally, until real evidence is produced I am not joining the mob demanding retribution.

I would also like to see a few other of these abusive males named and shamed. Why is the single woman known to have been involved the only one in the dock? Where are the abusers?

Looks like a witch hunt to me.
Who are these other abusive males that you want to see named and shamed?

Or have you been 'sucked in by a media fixation' as well??
The woman making these claims said she was flown all over the world to service political, academic, and wealthy friends and associates of Epstein. And yet she is only targeting Prince Andrew.

I would like to know why.
Money ? No, that can't be a motive surely ?
No, surely not. Unless of course she has spent the million odd she has been paid already.
(05-01-2022, 05:20 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The woman making these claims said she was flown all over the world to service political, academic, and wealthy friends and associates of Epstein. And yet she is only targeting Prince Andrew.

I would like to know why.
That isn't a bad question - don't know that you'll ever get an answer to it though.
Well, we don't know if she hasn't put the hard word on certain other people or not. Maybe they paid up and she ticked them off her list.
There is so much that we don't know, and will never know, about the situation that speculation is prurient and pointless.