Poll: What Browser do you use predominantly
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chrome
27.45%
14 27.45%
Firefox
47.06%
24 47.06%
Edge
9.80%
5 9.80%
Opera
5.88%
3 5.88%
Brave
3.92%
2 3.92%
Pale Moon
0%
0 0%
Maxthon
0%
0 0%
OTHER
5.88%
3 5.88%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What web browser is everyone using now?
Thumbs Up 
Been a long time Chrome user, but i'm starting to get a bit fed up with some of the behind the scenes changes they make, and i am finding it painfully slow on some websites.

So, what's everyone using predominantly
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Chrome Smile
I'm using Chrome but it's hit & miss what websites I can access as some certificates have expired & I can't fix it as don't have admin password :-(
Chrome.

Wouldn't mind something a bit more secure (or a bit less Google), but I find Firefox to be far less responsive. For now I'll just put up with Google watching me Tongue
Bravo Exclamation
Firefox.
I use Firefox, and reasonably happy with it. It gives me what I want.
I kinda use both firefox and chrome, I prefer firefox for privacy and not run by big tech, but its a bit clunky, chrome seems to run faster and use less memory and I find some sites work better with chrome.
Pfft, Netscape Navigator is where it's at. Nothing loads properly so it's super quick.

I get all my news from the Space Jam website - https://www.spacejam.com/1996/
Chrome and Cent Browsers
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Chrome and Firefox but I prefer Firefox because it still has extensions and plug ins that allow me to download youtube files. Chrome does not allow it.
Firefox mainly , Edge to watch tv from uk google to watch tv from usa
I mainly use Edge but find that some websites don't work on it and then I need to open Chrome
Crab2
(26-10-2021, 02:06 PM)gr8dadof2 Wrote: Chrome and Firefox but I prefer Firefox because it still has extensions and plug ins that allow me to download youtube files. Chrome does not allow it.
Yeah it does

just goto whatver youtube page it is then add PP to the url 
for example if you have www.youtube.com/blah/blah/blah
change the url to www.youtubePP.com/blah/blah/blah and tap enter.........follow your nose from there
Firefox, and use Thunderbird for emails. Prefer to support the 'little guys' as part of our business and personal ethos.
I continue to use Firefox as it does all I want.
Safari
Thumbs Up 
Firefox , chrome and edge for VPN Shy
Chromium is the non google version of Chrome.
There's already so much google in my life with gmail, search engine, google drive, youtube, android phone. I think Firefox has a better approach to privacy and as long as it performs well it will be my main browser with Chrome just there as a backup. Setting Firefox as default browser on my android phone appeals to the perversity in me.