Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump rally shooting...
https://news.sky.com/story/shots-fired-a...a%20minute.
Live feed from BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/cljy6yz1j6gt
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
tbh i'm surprised it has taken this long for someone to have a go at him...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
The last thing the world needs is this clown being elevated to martyr.
This is going to play into his hands, he's going to ring the last drop out of it.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
Exactly. My dark side thinks this was orchestrated...
(14-07-2024, 03:27 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Exactly. My dark side thinks this was orchestrated...

That wouldn't surprise me; that man is utterly ruthless & lacking in empathy. Either way, he's sure to make much of this.

That creature's a convicted felon fgs & there are still those who think he's wonderful. Dodgy

A lot of people also thought Hitler was wonderful & had the answers to all their problems, too...
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(14-07-2024, 03:27 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Exactly. My dark side thinks this was orchestrated...

Mine too.   That perfect photo that his son loaded on to Twitter almost immediately COULD have been a lucky shot but it was just too perfect, with the fetching trickle of blood and the flag against the blue American sky.
Twitter is boiling with comment on this. One of the better ones:

"Someone just tried to assasinate Donald Trump. ?

We shouldn’t be depending on this to happen, he should be gone already after committing treason against America. ??

…it’s literally a law. ⚖️

Him putting his fist up in the air and mouthing “fight” with blood coming from his face will be posted everywhere, which makes it feel like a setup.

Either way - someone needed more time at the range. ??‍♂️"
BBC Verify: How close was the gunman to Trump?

https://www.bbc.com/news/videos/crgrj92er1qo
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(14-07-2024, 05:38 PM)harm_less Wrote: Twitter is boiling with comment on this. One of the better ones:

We shouldn’t be depending on this to happen, he should be gone already after committing treason against America. ??

Him putting his fist up in the air and mouthing “fight” with blood coming from his face will be posted everywhere, which makes it feel like a setup.

Or less...

Did I say that out loud?
(14-07-2024, 05:38 PM)harm_less Wrote: Twitter is boiling with comment on this. One of the better ones:

With that mindset, it shows you how dangerous the radical left are and what they are capable of.

That shooter certainly needed more target practice, in this case it could have saved trumps life.
It appears that Trump turned his head just as the shot was fired, so the bullet went past his head and clipped his ear.

Feel sorry for the victims families.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
(14-07-2024, 06:18 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:

With that mindset, it shows you how dangerous the radical left are and what they are capable of.

That shooter certainly needed more target practice, in this case it could have saved trumps life.
It appears that Trump turned his head just as the shot was fired, so the bullet went past his head and clipped his ear.

The most accurate comments I'm seeing are stating that the US came within an inch of civil war today. That is measure of the polarisation of the state of their political landscape presently.

Worth noting that as details of the dead shooter are released there are claims he was a 20 year old registered Republican. If accurate what's up with that?
A Republican? If that's true then perhaps not all Republicans have fallen for Trump's BS.
Either way, he's going to milk this for all its worth - cue Trump, the noble almost martyr ad nausem,& heaven help America...
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Trump assassination attempt suspect named by FBI

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cd1d31jeyzlo
(14-07-2024, 06:27 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(14-07-2024, 06:18 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: With that mindset, it shows you how dangerous the radical left are and what they are capable of.

The most accurate comments I'm seeing are stating that the US came within an inch of civil war today. That is measure of the polarisation of the state of their political landscape presently.

Worth noting that as details of the dead shooter are released there are claims he was a 20 year old registered Republican. If accurate what's up with that?
It's true some Republicans don't like him, but putting that aside, the united states is on shaky ground.
Biden is likely in just as much danger as Trump.
There is simply just too much tension across the whole political spectrum.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
I dunno ct... I'm feeling a conspiracy theory coming on, lol...

And no way where they close to civil war. The reaction was overwhelming sheer shock. Then, once that wore off - well as they say, an inch is as good as a mile...
(14-07-2024, 07:05 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: A Republican? If that's true then perhaps not all Republicans have fallen for Trump's BS.
Either way, he's going to milk this for all its worth - cue Trump, the noble almost martyr ad nausem,& heaven help America...

And heaven help us with the flow on effect.
Life is a one time offer, use it well 
(14-07-2024, 07:05 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: A Republican? If that's true then perhaps not all Republicans have fallen for Trump's BS.
Either way, he's going to milk this for all its worth  - cue Trump, the noble almost martyr ad nausem,& heaven help America...

the details are actually  his  fathers who is a well respected  citizen  ,  the perp has a arp sheet  for  vionce &   is said to be a member of ANTIFA      not surprising    look at the   the killings they were  responsible for during the  election   along side their mates  BLM   they won the  election for  Biden  with their  anti Trump    campaign

I saw a screen shot of a post yesterday from the perp, at least someone with his name asking God for help with his quest of ridding the world of all things associated with Jeffrey Epstein, Trump would meet that criteria.

joe 90, you are mistaken: "Earlier posts on X, Telegram and Gab, forums favored by many on the far-right, misidentified the shooter as a man called Mark Violets, calling him a “known Antifa extremist” which refers to the loosely organized leftist movement. According to NBC News, the misidentified person circulated in posts that included a photo was Marco Violi, an Italian YouTuber who has denied any involvement in the shooting."

From here: Disinformation Swirls on Social Media After Trump Rally Shooting

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/business/com...-shooting/