Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump president for life?
https://x.com/i/status/1817017795013407007

Or am I misinterpretting "never have to vote again"?
(28-07-2024, 10:31 AM)harm_less Wrote: https://x.com/i/status/1817017795013407007

Or am I misinterpretting "never have to vote again"?

I'm not sure he could have said anything more terrifying...

The very idea of that man as President for the rest of his life is the stuff of nightmares. I hope this statement causes most of his followers to taiho a bit - ot perferably, a lot. The man's clearly unhinged. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Oh dear. His psychosis is showing again.
More Trump Nonsense together with Kamala Harris Sanity

It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
The man's definitely loony tunes. Its extremely difficult to understand that someone with his conviction is still eligible to run for anything at all, let alone President of America.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Be kind, he's old and cognitively challenged, poor old man...
(28-07-2024, 04:22 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Be kind, he's old and cognitively challenged, poor old man...

"Poor old man" my derriere. He's a devious, unhinged fruit loop nutter who probably should be in a psychiatric hospital - for everyone else's good! Rolleyes
No, I am being the better person.

Which isn't that hard, considering...
It's remarkable how when quite a few of you are called up about something you've very clearly and obviously implied (but have stopped just short of explicitly stating), you are so quick to jump to a "how dare you put words in my mouth" defence, yet when Trump says something vague and cryptic, you are so confident in your ability to interpret his intended meaning.
Well, we are told repeatedly the man is a bigly genius. But really, we must rely on the dastardly media who obviously are putting words in his mouth with their evil technology.

Remarkable, indeed.
I suspect that what we are seeing is Mr Trump self destructing mentally as the pressure is applied by the opposing camp and realises he may have chosen foolishly in terms of his choice of running mate. Time will tell but I think we're in for an interesting week or two.
(28-07-2024, 08:30 PM)dken31 Wrote: It's remarkable how when quite a few of you are called up about something you've very clearly and obviously implied (but have stopped just short of explicitly stating), you are so quick to jump to a "how dare you put words in my mouth" defence, yet when Trump says something vague and cryptic, you are so confident in your ability to interpret his intended meaning.

Perhaps Trump should be clear and concise. Given his record, cryptic comments will be treated with suspicion.
I do have other cameras!
Some see them as cryptic, others as plain confused. I think harmless is right, we are in for a couple more entertaining weeks, more quiet relief we are not yet Americans.
This is probably going to be the next Democratic Vice-President:

It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
Poop, I was hoping for the gay guy, lol...
It's Time

(29-07-2024, 10:24 AM)zqwerty Wrote: It's Time

And especially given the more recent Presidents, she could hardly do worse. Rolleyes

(29-07-2024, 08:05 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(28-07-2024, 08:30 PM)dken31 Wrote: It's remarkable how when quite a few of you are called up about something you've very clearly and obviously implied (but have stopped just short of explicitly stating), you are so quick to jump to a "how dare you put words in my mouth" defence, yet when Trump says something vague and cryptic, you are so confident in your ability to interpret his intended meaning.

Perhaps Trump should be clear and concise. Given his record, cryptic comments will be treated with suspicion.

I'm not sure that he can. Going by some recent reported comments, he just seems to open his mouth & ramble. Perhaps he's just voicing thoughts as they come to him with no mental sorting/processing first.
(29-07-2024, 11:20 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: I'm not sure that he can. Going by some recent reported comments, he just seems to open his mouth & ramble. Perhaps he's just voicing thoughts as they come to him with no mental sorting/processing first.
His comments relating to immigrants and Hannibal Lector recently apparently suggest that he has confused the word asylum as it pertains to refugee status with its use in relation to a mental asylum. Trump tends to just hook onto subjects like that and then go off on word association games in his frequent rants. Definitely not the state of mind required for the leader of a global superpower.
Don't forget the bright lights up ones nether region and the bleach injections to combat Covid and of course the typo "covfefe" for coffee. Trump is a never-ending source of amusement once you learn not to take it seriously except that he seems to have at least a chance to be President again, maybe.
The commenter to this Bob Jones' blogpost attributed to Wayne Senior Fairbrother sums up Trump very well.
https://nopunchespulled.com/2024/07/29/t...implosion/