Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Govt told free school lunches have profound effect
And they were told that BEFORE they made the cuts. So they knew the cuts were going to have an impact on the well being of kids, but went ahead anyway.

What the hell is wrong with these idiots - just feed the kids for pity's sake!  Dodgy
Cost doesn't matter since whatever it may be, its cheap at the price if it means kids are better able to learn; that benefits all of us. How the devil can they deliberately ignore this, knowing the result.

I do so hope this govt is on track to be a one term govt...

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/527...uan_s5a6DA
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I'm hoping for an early election as more and more of the populace realizes that this government has no idea how to run a government for the good of the people in general.

Greed and austerity, a bad formula to head into the future with and yet that is how they think. Dump them as soon as possible.

Luxon needs to be interrogated like Trump was the other day., he's as slimy as Trump is any day.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
That may happen when Seymour tosses his toys out of the cot over the Treaty Principles bill
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(13-09-2024, 12:59 PM)zqwerty Wrote: I'm hoping for an early election as more and more of the populace realizes that this government has no idea how to run a government for the good of the people in general.

Greed and austerity, a bad formula to head into the future with and yet that is how they think.  Dump them as soon as possible.

Luxon needs to be interrogated like Trump was the other day., he's as slimy as Trump is any day.

I hope so; surely even now after all these decades of Neo Liberalism, greed can't still hold such an appeal when the unfair effects of it have become so very clear. 

Surely we can be better than this as a country..
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(13-09-2024, 01:28 PM)king1 Wrote: That may happen when Seymour tosses his toys out of the cot over the Treaty Principles bill
The point where deputy PMship transfers from Winston to Seymour is another potential trigger point.
(13-09-2024, 11:35 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(13-09-2024, 01:28 PM)king1 Wrote: That may happen when Seymour tosses his toys out of the cot over the Treaty Principles bill
The point where deputy PMship transfers from Winston to Seymour is another potential trigger point.

And that's a horrible thought...I wonder, if the entire country could go on strike in protest... Rolleyes
(13-09-2024, 11:35 PM)harm_less Wrote:

I'm trying hard not to imagine second-class technician Rimmer representing New Zealand as Deputy Prime Minister

It's funny and terrifying all at the same time...

(14-09-2024, 02:01 PM)king1 Wrote:
(13-09-2024, 11:35 PM)harm_less Wrote: The point where deputy PMship transfers from Winston to Seymour is another potential trigger point.

I'm trying hard not to imagine second-class technician Rimmer representing New Zealand as Deputy Prime Minister

"I never want to see or hear from that scum-sucking lying weasel minded smeghead in my entire life."

(14-09-2024, 04:06 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(14-09-2024, 02:01 PM)king1 Wrote: I'm trying hard not to imagine second-class technician Rimmer representing New Zealand as Deputy Prime Minister

"I never want to see or hear from that scum-sucking lying weasel minded smeghead in my entire life."

Cheers for that! Big Grin Big Grin
Waiting for the Seymour salute.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
thinking i'm gonna have to watch Red Dwarf again...