Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can never have enough...
That's good Mica, a bit longer with your furry friend.

Tons of weeds springing up out there, got a few out but the ground's still quite wet so heavy going. Sweetie darling managed to geta few out when he was over to pick up their tomato plants so that's helped a bit.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I Love Holly Hocks, but I dont think I've never seen them in real life. Just pictures.. A book I remember from my Childhood had pictures of them. Do they have a scent at all?

The sun is out, so much for the rain all day.. but the back yard is very wet so Ill get it done through the week hopefully.

About to put some stuff on fb.

Ohh do you ladies get emails from TM? Mine seemed to have stopped and when I was looking at ladders the other day the layout format has changed and I really dont like it.. Very odd.
Big Grin They told me I couldn't, so I did.!! Big Grin
(22-09-2024, 01:30 PM)popeye333 Wrote: I Love Holly Hocks, but I dont think I've never seen  them in real life. Just pictures.. A book I remember from my Childhood had pictures of them.  Do they have a scent at all?

The sun is out, so much for the rain all day.. but the back yard is very wet so Ill get it done through the week hopefully.

About to put some stuff on fb.

Ohh do you ladies get emails from TM? Mine seemed to have stopped and when I was looking at ladders the other day the layout format has changed and I really dont like it.. Very odd.

Yes, why they have any need to change something which is working perfectly OK is beyond understanding. 

As the Americans love to say - 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it!'
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
morning ladies Smile Foggy as heck here this morning but the sun is trying to come through.

I've also noticed TradeMe has changed its format. It's like when they changed supermarkets around lol, I hate it.

I might pull a few weeds this morning to keep on top of it all. And I have a pretty little ground cover my sister-in-law gave me to plant. At the rate we swap plants, we'll have the same gardens lol. There is the last of the concrete reinforcing wire to nail to the fence as well. It's great stuff for supporting roses and the clematis.

Happy crafting Smile
Life is a one time offer, use it well 
Morning everyone

Sunny here, lovely.

Im the same Kiwimade re supermarkets. Ours has just changed AGAIN.. And a lot in Waiuku dont like change, creatures of habit here lol.

Im off to see the ladies today. Colleen goes for her cancer removals tomorrow. Hers are on the top of her head. She has been told her hair wont grow back.

Had a couple of sales on FB yesterday, so its a start.

One being a woman I know here who had breast cancer. Her hair dead straight like mine has grown back to be the most beautiful curls. Its stunning.. She loves it too. Wavy in the front but she turned around and its tight curls. I guess its the reward for having been through the whole cancer ride.

Knee is still niggly. Dammed thing. Its 6 months so it should be behaving now.

Have a fab day all
Popeye, my new hip is nearly ten months in, it still reminds me at times. Repairs are like that, never as good as the original in its heyday, but a whole lot better than when it wasn't! I have to remind myself of that everytime I have to adjust to the reconstructed leg. It is as frustrating as hell some days, but at least I can walk...
Morning all 
Beautiful sunny  day

Its a bugger getting old and creaky.

Just made the appointment for poorly k9's euthanasia  so a sad day here but it is a kind gift we can give our loving companions. 

Enjoy your day
It's fun to have fun but you have to know how  Big Grin
Mica its the most important and kindest thing you will ever do for your K9.. They understand and will be relieved.

Cyber hugs to you all.

Remember the fun, the norty and the love that you gave them as well.
A very sad time for you Mica Heart

MrK gets frustrated with his hand (and back and everything else Tongue) but I keep reminding him it is better than it used to be prior to surgery. It takes time for the body to mend.

That little trolley is a godsend! One load of gardening stuff instead of endless trips to and fro. It makes us wonder why we never bought one years ago. I can see though we may need one each...
...after all, we wouldn't have opted for that horrendous adventure, if the before wasn't that bad...

Lots of love Mica, for all you people and your little companion.
That's tough on you Mica, but at least he's able to go in the best possibe way & surrounded by his humans.

When one of their dogs had to be put down, I remember DIL saying that she'd given that K9 a big dinner of her very favourite food - bacon.
Good afternoon.

A lovely day ...Welly family have struck it right with the weather ... they go home tomorrow. 

Sorry to read about your wee dog Mica. Be comforted that he's had a great life with you and is ready to go.  3 months since we said goodbye to our wee girl. We still miss her face in the window waiting for us when we had been out  Heart 

Fun times with the family ... we'll be in need of a rest when they go home,  lol. 

Enjoy the day all.
Thanks for all your kind words.
Poorly k9 was very happy to see his fav vet and sat beside me on sofa and peacefully went over the rainbow bridge.
morning ladies Smile Another fine day on the cards.

What a lovely way for your K9 to cross the bridge, mica Heart

It's our granddaughter's birthday today, we will phone before she leaves for school. Our grandson is coming to stay with us next week.

When I leave for Hamilton today, I should be driving over part of the new roundabout at the end of SH29. They are moving traffic over so they can continue to build the roundabout.

Day light saving starts this weekend Big Grin A sign summer is on it's way.

Happy crafting Smile
Good morning. 

Sunshine with some wind. 

Early start this morning to see the visiting family off. A great catch up.  Now to catch up with washing and housework.

Glad your K9 had a peaceful ending Mica. Much nicer for you as well. My girl was always happy at the vets which usually meant treats. Towards the end she became more wary though, with the testing needed with each visit. I found the farm experience of home euthanasia more bearable for all. 

Good to hear that State HW is making good progress KM. It will be a huge improvement when finished. 

Time to hang out another load of washing. 

Enjoy the day all.
Morning everyone

A sunny day so far.

It will take a good long while to get over losing a loved pet from the house.

Im having a day off today. Not a usual day for the home. But usually housework, so Ive decided Ill just do what I want today..

Im achy tired all over. Obviously did too much on the weekend oops.

Dianne gave me a step stool ladder yesterday, it needs a good clean, she did warn me of that. Its been sitting for years. Im going to take the top off cos its a stool ladder but it doesnt leave much room for your feet. So it can be removed and still work well as a ladder.

One pick up didnt happen yesterday, and they have removed their comment.. I wish people would just say they changed their mind instead of making people wait. They wont get an opportunity to ask for anything else from me now.

Have an awesome day everyone
morning all
windy and some moisture

not up to much at home  today finished making 9 tote bags that I started making yesterday 

Have  to go meeting this afternoon and produce a report on a monitoring  so will be a bit of computer time for me later.

we missing our k9 the other k9 couldn't care a less.

enjoy your day