Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trademe community closing down
Me too hunni. I keep wanting go there, and then I'm disappointed that I can't.
Lol i got tabs open on trademe forum the time changes you can't click refresh, or it be gone---
there is a new link to the TM backup that @yousnoozeyoulose has provided

post #10
https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?tid=74

or here
http://tmboard.freevar.com/index.php?a=7&x=1

Computing, Genealogy, real estate, crafts, coins, stamps, Recipes

It's all there...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(19-11-2021, 07:16 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Me too hunni. I keep wanting go there, and then I'm disappointed that I can't.
Me too. I’m missing people! Pleased to find you and hunni here and well though! Smile
(20-11-2021, 07:05 PM)princess52 Wrote:
(19-11-2021, 07:16 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Me too hunni. I keep wanting go there, and then I'm disappointed that I can't.
Me too. I’m missing people! Pleased to find you and hunni here and well though! Smile
Hi princess, it's great to see you. It helps to see familiar faces here. Wink
(20-11-2021, 07:12 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(20-11-2021, 07:05 PM)princess52 Wrote: Me too. I’m missing people! Pleased to find you and hunni here and well though! Smile
Hi princess, it's great to see you. It helps to see familiar faces here. Wink
I was sure I’d signed up here a long time ago but apparently not lol! I am signed up at the other place though. We just need some more of our mates from health & beauty! Not the CTers though
You might be surprised by just who is here under new management so to speak - it might take us a while to work out from familiar phrasing and unchanged attitudes just who is under the pretty wig and fresh mascara.

And maybe that is all right, after all, a bit of diversity is good for any new place. We all need challenging to keep us thinking, and a bit of robust debate is always fun to watch.

And blood washes off, if we get to it fast!
I have a sneaky suspicion that guyz is a mod. Could I possibly be close oh hunni??
(21-11-2021, 07:07 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You might be surprised by just who is here under new management so to speak - it might take us a while to work out from familiar phrasing and unchanged attitudes just who is under the pretty wig and fresh mascara.

And maybe that is all right, after all, a bit of diversity is good for any new place. We all need challenging to keep us thinking, and a bit of robust debate is always fun to watch.

And blood washes off, if we get to it fast!
This is an old name from decades ago which I used over at Landover baptist satirical sire when I was their token unrepentant heathen. Angel Angel
I also used it over at the Grownups forum when it was more active. I used a different one at Trademe, the initials CZ might jog the memories of some.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(21-11-2021, 08:43 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: I have a sneaky suspicion that guyz is a mod. Could I possibly be close oh hunni??
Do you really think guyz could hide himself? That one is too much his own man and he did say he was taking a break from all boards. 
I hope it is temporary. I would like to see him here. Him, and maddie, and lg, and quite a few others...

But we shall see.
(21-11-2021, 11:16 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Do you really think guyz could hide himself? That one is too much his own man and he did say he was taking a break from all boards. 
I hope it is temporary. I would like to see him here. Him, and maddie, and lg, and quite a few others...

But we shall see.

Yes, there are a few good posters missing!

I don't miss the one who looked over a body of water. Nasty, nasty, just plain nasty. I think they even took pleasure in causing other posters personal distress.
Autumn comes
(21-11-2021, 11:16 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(21-11-2021, 08:43 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: I have a sneaky suspicion that guyz is a mod. Could I possibly be close oh hunni??
Do you really think guyz could hide himself? That one is too much his own man and he did say he was taking a break from all boards. 

But we shall see.
No, not as the guyz we saw, but............. nah, probably not aye.
I knew you'd go Green eventually. That spell may be slow, but it is sure...
(21-11-2021, 05:55 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I knew you'd go Green eventually. That spell may be slow, but it is sure...
The world will go Green eventually...eventually, it being another slow spell. If we don't annihilate ourselves first. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(21-11-2021, 11:31 AM)an amniote Wrote:
(21-11-2021, 11:16 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Do you really think guyz could hide himself? That one is too much his own man and he did say he was taking a break from all boards. 

But we shall see.

Yes, there are a few good posters missing!

I don't miss the one who looked over a body of water. Nasty, nasty, just plain nasty. I think they even took pleasure in causing other posters personal distress.
I don’t miss her either. Just plain nasty whilst pretending not to be. And one of the worst examples of a CTer I’ve seen in a long time. She was awful before the rabbit holes though. I noticed that although she has 3 kids, she never mentioned her daughter, only her sons.
(21-11-2021, 05:55 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I knew you'd go Green eventually. That spell may be slow, but it is sure...
I've always been a bit green.Sad Cool

Or is that, wet behind the ears? Angel

Or both Undecided
(22-11-2021, 05:35 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
I've always been a bit green.Sad Cool

Or both Undecided
It isn't easy, being Green...

Sorry, unable to resist - Kermit told me to. Angel Rolleyes
(22-11-2021, 06:03 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(22-11-2021, 05:35 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: I've always been a bit green.Sad Cool

Or both Undecided
It isn't easy, being Green...

Awwww bless Kermit.

He also said that some people just need a wee pat on the head. With a hammer. Many times. Big Grin
(23-11-2021, 10:59 AM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(22-11-2021, 06:03 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: It isn't easy, being Green...

Awwww bless Kermit.

He also said that some people just need a wee pat on the head. With a hammer. Many times. Big Grin
 Just the one surely, with a large, good quality hammer?? Angel Angel