Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Perfect Day
If you could have one perfect day, what would it look like? Who would you be with. What would you do?

For me, it would be having a long brunch at  a private spa lodge, with my imaginary man.

Going for a long hand in hand stroll along the tree lined river bank, and stopping ever now and then, sitting down, and having a smooch or three, and just continue nattering away about how lucky we are to have each other.

Back to the spa lodge for a joint full body massage (or is that a joint and a massage?), and then hopping into the spa pool, for a lovely soak.

Going back to our room, and then filling in the time before dinner, by ummmmmmmm reading.

Getting dressed up to the nines, and going downstairs for a magnificent dinner of steak, scalloped potatoes and salad, with a glass of wine. For dessert, we would feed each other Chocolate Ricotta Mousse.

Then we would get picked up in a limo, and drive down to the waterfront, go down to the beach, and snuggle up on the sand. Then we would go over to the campfire site that we have just spotted, and go join in, where there are guitars playing, singing and much merriment. Toasting marshmallows of course, and a little bit more wine.

Limo comes and picks us up, and brings us back to our lodge, where we undress each other, and enjoy each other for the whole night.

Heart Angel Tongue

Don't wake me up ya buggers.

Now I wanna hear your stories. Would it be a romantic day? A fun filled day of adventures?? A day alone??

ETA: I'm a story teller. Hope it's not too boring for y'all, but it's just who I am.:-))
You can keep all your imaginary partners and smooching, my perfect day would be pain free with my back pain free from my Morton's Neuroma , having enough energy to get out in the yard and be able to do the sort of stuff to tidy it up that I could do five years ago, that would be my perfect day.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(26-11-2021, 07:31 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: You can keep all your imaginary partners and smooching, my perfect day would be pain free with my back pain free from my Morton's Neuroma , having enough energy to get out in the yard and be able to do the sort of stuff to tidy it up that I could do five years ago, that would be my perfect day.
Uh huh. Me too. New hip, new spine, and a nice set of stainless steel garden tools.

Happiness...
Some other bugger to do the cooking, cleaning & gardening for the day while I loll about & read or do whatever takes my fancy.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(27-11-2021, 12:25 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Some other bugger to do the cooking, cleaning & gardening for the day while I loll about & read or do whatever takes my fancy.
Oh yes, I love that idea. Getting a beautiful looking naked man, wearing only a pinny, and doing the house top to bottom. And then me. lol
(27-11-2021, 12:29 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 12:25 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Some other bugger to do the cooking, cleaning & gardening for the day while I loll about & read or do whatever takes my fancy.
Oh yes, I love that idea. Getting a naked man, wearing only a pinny, and doing the house top to bottom. And then me. lol

Just as long the naked bloke isn't Baldrick. Or worse, a politician... Angel Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(27-11-2021, 12:31 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 12:29 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Oh yes, I love that idea. Getting a naked man, wearing only a pinny, and doing the house top to bottom. And then me. lol

Just as long the naked bloke isn't Baldrick. Or worse, a politician... Angel Rolleyes
I just edited it, coz we don't want an ugly, do we. Big Grin Sad Dodgy
(27-11-2021, 12:38 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 12:31 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Just as long the naked bloke isn't Baldrick. Or worse, a politician... Angel Rolleyes
I just edited it, coz we don't want an ugly, do we. Big Grin Sad Dodgy
  We do not - we might never recover... Angel Rolleyes Big Grin
(27-11-2021, 12:42 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 12:38 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: I just edited it, coz we don't want an ugly, do we.
  We do not - we might never recover... Angel Rolleyes Big Grin
I might never want to recover, if I had George Clooney naked in my house. I would be in heaven, if he got rid of my cobwebs, and got into all my nooks and crannies, and gave them a good seeing to. Big Grin Blush Shy Tongue Heart
(27-11-2021, 12:50 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 12:42 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:   We do not - we might never recover... Angel Rolleyes Big Grin
I might never want to recover, if I had George Clooney naked in my house. I would be in heaven, if he got rid of my cobwebs, and got into all my nooks and crannies, and gave them a good seeing to. Big Grin Blush Shy Tongue Heart
Big Grin Big Grin
Get into the real world ladies, it will never happen , but nice dreams anyway.
(27-11-2021, 03:39 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Get into the real world ladies, it will never happen , but nice dreams anyway.
Hello chirpie, how are you today?
(27-11-2021, 03:39 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Get into the real world ladies, it will never happen , but nice dreams anyway.
That aint no lady. Just take a look at that low slung tutu...

No shame, some fairies... Tongue
(27-11-2021, 04:39 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
That aint no lady. Just take a look at that low slung tutu...

That's not nice, talking about lilith like that. So uncouth. Dodgy Big Grin
(27-11-2021, 04:42 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 04:39 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: That aint no lady. Just take a look at that low slung tutu...

That's not nice, talking about lilith like that. So uncouth. Dodgy Big Grin
Yeah - its difficult, what with me being so very refined. And saintly as well.
Or something. Angel Rolleyes
Wink 
I'd just like to say that this thread has turned very Mills & Boon Blush
(27-11-2021, 06:09 PM)harm_less Wrote: I'd just like to say that this thread has turned very Mills & Boon Blush

I'll have to bow to your familiarity with that genre - I'm more sci fi or non fiction lately. Big Grin
(27-11-2021, 06:09 PM)harm_less Wrote: I'd just like to say that this thread has turned very Mills & Boon Blush
Probably more Boon than Mills. Smile
(27-11-2021, 12:29 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
Oh yes, I love that idea. Getting a  beautiful looking naked man, wearing only a pinny, and doing the house top to bottom. And then me. lol
Getting a bit creepy there.   Imagine if the genders were reversed and your fantasies were written by a similarly drooling older man about a woman.
Thumbs Up 
(27-11-2021, 06:44 PM)Olive Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 12:29 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Oh yes, I love that idea. Getting a  beautiful looking naked man, wearing only a pinny, and doing the house top to bottom. And then me. lol
Getting a bit creepy there.   Imagine if the genders were reversed and your fantasies were written by a similarly drooling older man about a woman.
Now your talking