Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World losing patience with Anti/Unvaxxed morons
(02-12-2021, 04:50 PM)Magoo Wrote: The ones who have lost their jobs by not being vaccinated are true munters, but they dont care if others lose theirs
My nephew was to be married at some flash outfit in Lower Hutt early next year.
The Bride to be's parents are backwards assed mouth breathers. The venue has cancelled their reservation because they require vaccine passports for all guests and these antisocial pricks wrecked it for the couple.
There are people losing out on wages, florists, servers, caterers and the band all to be cancelled.
Personally I would have not invited the arrogant uneducated skid marks but thats just me.
You have a wonderful way with words magoo.

What selfish parents these are. I wonder how the bride to be feels about this. I'd be absolutely gutted if this was my parents.
I wonder why they didn't just excuse themselves from the wedding party? Anticipating that their personal beliefs would cause this sort of problem isn't too taxing to the brain cells, if they were decent people they would have just stayed away... But no, let's make a political statement, stand up for our 'rights' and stuff it up for everyone... Typical antivaxxer
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I think those who won't have the vaccination due to some crackpot idea will eventually feel extremely silly when they're proven wrong, & the vaccine doesn't really 'change DNA' or 'have a chip to control people' in it - & if in the meantime, they've been responsible for infecting someone they love, they're likely to have trouble forgiving themselves.

A granddaughter is getting married next year & they've had to stipulate that only those double vaxxed may attend; AFAIK no one without health reasons for not being vaxxed has so far fallen out of the woodwork.

(02-12-2021, 05:22 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 04:50 PM)Magoo Wrote: The ones who have lost their jobs by not being vaccinated are true munters, but they dont care if others lose theirs
My nephew was to be married at some flash outfit in Lower Hutt early next year.
The Bride to be's parents are backwards assed mouth breathers. The venue has cancelled their reservation because they require vaccine passports for all guests and these antisocial pricks wrecked it for the couple.
There are people losing out on wages, florists, servers, caterers and the band all to be cancelled.
Personally I would have not invited the arrogant uneducated skid marks but thats just me.
You have a wonderful way with words magoo.

What selfish parents these are. I wonder how the bride to be feels about this. I'd be absolutely gutted if this was my parents.
Exactly - I couldn't bring myself to ruin someone's day just due to some daft bollocks I'd picked up on the net from people like the McBishop & similar nutters.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The trick for me is to choose to be with like minded people. And edit the other kinds out of my life. For both our sakes.
(02-12-2021, 06:50 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The trick for me is to choose to be with like minded people. And edit the other kinds out of my life. For both our sakes.
 That would become more difficult though, if it was a family member who'd gone down the covid rabbit hole. Trying to maintain communication without alienating them might be extremely tricky. There'd probably be quite a lot of tongue biting involved. Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(03-12-2021, 10:52 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 06:50 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The trick for me is to choose to be with like minded people. And edit the other kinds out of my life. For both our sakes.
 That would become more difficult though, if it was a family member who'd gone down the covid rabbit hole. Trying to maintain communication without alienating them might be extremely tricky. There'd probably be quite a lot of tongue biting involved. Rolleyes
Yep, I couldn't alienate a family member or a friend, who isn't vaccinated. We just have to find ways around making it work. It's our new 'normal'.
(03-12-2021, 10:57 AM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 10:52 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:  That would become more difficult though, if it was a family member who'd gone down the covid rabbit hole. Trying to maintain communication without alienating them might be extremely tricky. There'd probably be quite a lot of tongue biting involved. Rolleyes
Yep, I couldn't alienate a family member or a friend, who isn't vaccinated. We just have to find ways around making it work. It's our new 'normal'.
  Yes it is - at least until those who've embraced the anti vax daftness can recover from it. Big Grin
(03-12-2021, 11:01 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 10:57 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: Yep, I couldn't alienate a family member or a friend, who isn't vaccinated. We just have to find ways around making it work. It's our new 'normal'.
  Yes it is - at least until those who've embraced the anti vax daftness can recover from it. Big Grin
Not sure some will ever recover. Some were born stupid, and will die, still stupid. Big Grin

We all have the right to be stupid sometimes, but some people just abuse that right. lol