Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tamaki at it again
Brian Tamaki attends Christchurch anti-vax protest in apparent breach of bail conditions
Police are investigating a rally protesting the Government’s Covid-19 vaccination mandates and lockdowns held in Christchurch and attended by Destiny Church leader Brian Tamaki.

Tamaki also spoke at the event, in a possible breach of his bail conditions.
However, the Auckland-based bishop said Saturday’s event was a “family picnic, not a protest”

Does this look like a friggin picnic?

Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
It makes no difference to me whether it is a picnic or a protest.
its ok its 'mass'
a 'mass' spreader event
speeding up the process
cheers bish,
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
They claim to hold services in Cranmer square - I'm not entirely certain but I'm reasonably sure that there are no ATM's in Cranmer square. Smile
The damn fool's attempting to portray himself as a martyr.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I loved a tweet from Hamish Keith.

"Will no-one rid me of thi troublesome priest?"
(10-01-2022, 01:05 PM)olwen Wrote: I loved a tweet from Hamish Keith.

"Will no-one rid me of thi troublesome priest?"
Bwahaha!  How very appropriate! Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Where is that forked lightning when we need it?
(10-01-2022, 01:51 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Where is that forked lightning when we need it?
We must be due a thunderstorm, surely. Preferably in the vicinity of his nibs. Big Grin
And, the police have finally made their move. EFTPOSle Brian has been arrested. Now the BS and protests begin Dodgy
Remand the bugger.
He's claiming to be a 'political prisoner' - you have to give him credit, that's a hell of an imagination he's got. Smile

Dunno about remanding him but no doubt they will. And no doubt the McBishop will make much of it, continuing to claim martyrdom which his followers will believe.
He's remanded in custody until 27 January.
Oh this year is starting rather well...
I do hope they don't allow him to spread his nonsense to other prisoner's; no one deserves that.
Long may the Good News [ not talking bible] continue!!
Give him a bar of soap to drop in the shower Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Nah; no one deserves that not even the McBishop.
Religious expert says Tamaki sees himself as a martyr. Perhaps they need to come up with a way in which he can't so easily claim martyrdom. Unbelievable, his ego must be the size of an elephant!

https://www.odt.co.nz/star-news/star-lif...elf-martyr

"This morning, Massey University's Peter Lineham told Newstalk ZB's Tim Dower that Tamaki is comparing himself to other jailed religious leaders like Martin Luther King Junior.

"It just seems to me in a certain sense, he sees himself as a martyr for the cause of truth and righteousness and I wonder if that's actually going to help his proceedings," said Lineham."
if its martyrdom he wants im sure we could come up with enough stones to make it happen
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(19-01-2022, 02:24 PM)Magoo Wrote: if its martyrdom he wants im sure we could come up with enough stones to make it happen
But then we'd never be rid of his influence. The gullible would see him as 'sacrificing himself for the good of all'. Big Grin Angel

Comparing himself to King is well OTT; King did some good & didn't appear to be fleecing his followers. Unlike the McBishop.