Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prince Andrew
Virginia Guiffre, now 38, alleges the Duke of York sexually assaulted her on three occasions when she was under the age of 18. She also claims convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell lent her out for sex with powerful associates, including the prince. He has denied all allegations.

So where are these other powerful associates who had sex with her, why is she only gunning for the prince? Im not saying he did or didn't sexually assault her but there must be a reason why he is the only one named, or are their others?
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
I cut off all contact with her years ago...changed my name and address. No way she can drag me into this !
She is making quite a bit of money out of her awful experiences, as no doubt are her legal teams, I guess that is one way to turn the tables on the bastards.

I don't know that joining them is quite the way to beat the bad guys though. But then becoming an internationally famous victim of sex trafficking is not something I have had the misfortune to experience.
(13-01-2022, 09:13 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Virginia Guiffre, now 38, alleges the Duke of York sexually assaulted her on three occasions when she was under the age of 18. She also claims convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell lent her out for sex with powerful associates, including the prince. He has denied all allegations.

So where are these other powerful associates who had sex with her, why is she only gunning for the prince? Im not saying he did or didn't sexually assault her but there must be a reason why he is the only one named, or are their others?

The usual suspects - i.e. 2 ex-Presidents of the USA among others, according to reports.
How come there is no civil case launched against them? Wouldn't they be easier targets to reach? Wealthier? Better known in the most litigious country on the planet?

Why Prince Andrew?
(14-01-2022, 06:55 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: How come there is no civil case launched against them? Wouldn't they be easier targets to reach? Wealthier? Better known in the most litigious country on the planet?

Why Prince Andrew?
Kudos; bagging a royal?

I can't think what other motivation there could be, since there must be easier targets especially as you say, in America.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I think she has run out of the money she was given to keep quiet and she needs more, if she went after the rich and powerful in her own country they could hire someone to shut her up, but going after Andrew and being British Royalty its a different ball game (excuse the pun)
It certainly is, because his wealth is family linked and inaccessible to any position as a private citizen. And, as he has now handed all his responsibilities back to the family any legal attempt to get at his assets is a complete waste of time.

It has to be political. An attempt to destroy a prominent person, and as such it is of debatable moral value.

Which says something about those involved for me.
(14-01-2022, 06:55 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: How come there is no civil case launched against them? Wouldn't they be easier targets to reach? Wealthier? Better known in the most litigious country on the planet?

Why Prince Andrew?
There's this photograph....perhaps that's the only one of the various people accused?
I do have other cameras!
I doubt there was any other option than to remove his titles, it seems clear that those involved are lacking anything in the way of morality.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Except they weren't removed. He returned them. If you read the body of most reports it is clear the Queen accepted his decision to withdraw from Royal Duties so he could act as a private citizen.

Which might just be his only option if the legal teams come after him for money. Now of course he has very limited assets, and the Crown is distanced from his fate.

I would feel a lot happier about this whole business if the evidence we have seen was a bit more than a single photo, an association, and a lot of she said magnified by the media. For me it comes across as a witch hunt focused on a single figure who really can do nothing to prove the negative against a concentated effort to destroy him.

As a feminist, I would like to be able to support the female complainant. But the fact is I have come across a lot of truly manipulative greedy women in my time who delight in capitalising on their assumed victimhood.

Why aren't the other rumoured unnamed abusers being treated this way?

Too many unanswered questions for me.
she was seventeen. legal age in most places.
ive boffed a few seventeen year olds myself.
when i was seventeen.
i dont really see a crime here
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
And another thing, when she was back in the states and not on his private island, why didnt she just bugger off instead of staying to be abused?
(14-01-2022, 03:43 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Except they weren't removed. He returned them. If you read the body of most reports it is clear the Queen accepted his decision to withdraw from Royal Duties so he could act as a private citizen....

I don't think it was voluntary.

"The Queen has sought to distance the monarchy from the Duke of York by stripping him of his military affiliations and royal patronages "

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022...ary-titles
i mean who hasnt taken off (i was going to say buggered off but it didnnt seem apropos) for a weekend of debauchery with a hottie?.
i thought everyone had drank moet for three days straight, snorting uncut peruvian flake out of a hookers bellybutton and wearing a layer of skin off your johnson. to hopefully scab and heal by friday nite.
its all garden variety bacchanalian itch scratching at its finest. An 8Ball of decent crank, 40oz's Dos Gusanos, guns and fireworks, no muffler legs up and laughing.

yup yup yup
good times
(14-01-2022, 03:57 PM)Olive Wrote:
(14-01-2022, 03:43 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Except they weren't removed. He returned them. If you read the body of most reports it is clear the Queen accepted his decision to withdraw from Royal Duties so he could act as a private citizen....

I don't think it was voluntary. 

"The Queen has sought to distance the monarchy from the Duke of York by stripping him of his military affiliations and royal patronages "

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022...ary-titles
It is all in the choice of wording isn't it?

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/202...uling.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/1/13...58419114=1

(14-01-2022, 03:47 PM)Magoo Wrote: she was seventeen. legal age in most places.
ive boffed a few seventeen year olds myself.
when i was seventeen.
i dont really see a crime here
I was a late starter, but I don't either - yet.

With a bit more evidence and a bit less hype maybe I still might.
(14-01-2022, 04:18 PM)Magoo Wrote: i mean who hasnt taken off (i was going to say buggered off but it didnnt seem apropos) for a weekend of debauchery with a hottie?.
i thought everyone had drank moet for three days straight, snorting uncut peruvian flake out of a hookers bellybutton and wearing a layer of skin off your johnson. to hopefully scab and heal by friday nite.
its all garden variety bacchanalian itch scratching at its finest. An 8Ball of decent crank, 40oz's Dos Gusanos, guns and fireworks, no muffler legs up and laughing.

yup yup yup
good times
I'm sure none of us have the least idea what you're talking about.... Angel Angel
I knew he was lying when he mentioned the scabs...
(14-01-2022, 03:57 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: And another thing, when she was back in the states and not on his private island, why didnt she just bugger off instead of staying to be abused?
Because she was only 17 and didn't know the abuse she was sustaining was abuse, she might have even liked it. Just because she liked the abuse doesn't make it right. Society has to maintain its moral compass so any sort of abuse historic or not, must be dealt with justly.
so my girlfriend and i were abusing each other when we were 17?
i knew it felt too good to be good.