Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our freedoms are being taken away...
(18-01-2022, 01:03 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: What's this even got to do with vaccination?
Its an issue that presents us with anything, vaccination is just one aspect.
If someone gets presented with the choice to get vaxxed or loose their job, how is that a freedom?
You dont have a choice, because most people cant afford to loose their job and have mortgages to pay! Ive never seen anything so ridiculous in my whole life and people cant see through this BS and rules and restrictions that make absolutely no sense.

Ive heard about someone who is an accountant and lost hos job for not getting the vax, but he is someone who works from home and is not in contact with anyone! WTF?
These "rules" are pure punishment for anyone who is not stepping in line with what Jacinda wants out of you, nothing about this is to protect health, or else this person should have been allowed to keep his job.

Freedom belongs to YOU, no one can take that away from you or give you a choice to keep it. Pure and simple.

This feels so much like China's social credit system to me. Ive already spoken to people that are more than happy to have a chip implanted into their hand to hold their vaccine records, etc.
That could be next, if the govt can convince force 90% of the population to have a shot in their arm, then im sure it would not be hard to ask people to sign up for chip implants either.
I already saw a news story about this tech overseas, so it is something being explored.
I myself never would have thought once that anything like this could potentially happen, but all it takes is another pandemic and we could see such a thing implemented.

Im not saying its ever going to happen, but the potential is definitely there, and i can say 100% that i would refuse any such chip implant should anything like that be introduced and I hope others agree, regardless of their views on the vaccine.

They are called mandates and they are the costs of our freedoms.  No-one has ever truly had 'free' choice, it has always been restricted by the rules and laws of society.  On a larger scale, the freedoms we have today are due in no small part to the military that fought and died for it years ago, another cost...  We are doing the same for future generations at the moment...

As for the chips I see a trial is rolled out already
https://www.npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705...their-skin

There is really no need for this to be mandated - this in no way contributes to reducing overall harm caused by covid, it is simply a convenience that some will like, others might not...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our freedoms are being taken away... - by king1 - 19-01-2022, 07:43 AM