Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our freedoms are being taken away...
(23-01-2022, 05:41 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-01-2022, 02:23 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: "Ive met many people who are very academic who have not had the vaccine, quite a few to my surprise, sometimes i question whether we have actually even hit 90% with the amount of people ive bumped into who are not vaxxed."

If you continue to swim in the same tiny pool, then you're unlikely to meet anyone with a differing opinion. Rolleyes

Look around the world - we're not perfect but in comparison, we're not doing so very badly.
Easy for you to jump to your own conclusion isint it?
These are people I meet through work, not people I choose to have anything to do with!
I meet a fair few anti-5G loonies, flat earthers too and i have to put up with them ranting to me about their beliefs while im trying to fix a leak in their bathroom while on the other hand also meet others that are extremley pro vax and ask me about my vaccine status when I see them, which my reply is "my personal medical records are private and confidential" that shuts them up pretty quickly. They dont want to look like a fool and get charged for a callout if they force me to leave. Yes I have met a fair few what some would call "anti-vax" that are not what I would typically consider to be that kind of person, they tell me they have always had their whole family jabbed for everything in the book except for the covid jab, for various reasons.

Seems COVID/vaccination is the only topic of conversation people want to have these days, and im over it, i choose to change the subject when talking.

The facts are that people are loosing jobs for no sound reason when no ones health is affected when there are cases of people working from home who do not meet face-to-face with the public in their field of work and thats wrong IMHO.
i read somewhere today that the big job layoff never happened. As much as 8% of the workforce was thought to be affected. the actual percentage is between 1% and 2%. less than the average employee turnover for the same period.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our freedoms are being taken away... - by Magoo - 23-01-2022, 05:54 PM