Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our freedoms are being taken away...
(23-01-2022, 05:41 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-01-2022, 02:23 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: "Ive met many people who are very academic who have not had the vaccine, quite a few to my surprise, sometimes i question whether we have actually even hit 90% with the amount of people ive bumped into who are not vaxxed."

If you continue to swim in the same tiny pool, then you're unlikely to meet anyone with a differing opinion. Rolleyes

Look around the world - we're not perfect but in comparison, we're not doing so very badly.
I meet a fair few anti-5G loonies, flat earthers too and i have to put up with them ranting to me about their beliefs while im trying to fix a leak in their bathroom while on the other hand also meet others that are extremley pro vax and ask me about my vaccine status when I see them, which my reply is "my personal medical records are private and confidential" that shuts them up pretty quickly. They dont want to look like a fool and get charged for a callout if they force me to leave. 
you really think it's because they might look like a fool? or get a callout charge? Wonder what else it might be...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our freedoms are being taken away... - by king1 - 23-01-2022, 05:54 PM