Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our freedoms are being taken away...
(23-01-2022, 06:04 PM)Me+Me Wrote:
(23-01-2022, 05:41 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Easy for you to jump to your own conclusion isint it?
These are people I meet through work.................... ask me about my vaccine status when I see them, which my reply is "my personal medical records are private and confidential" that shuts them up pretty quickly. They dont want to look like a fool and get charged for a callout if they force me to leave. 
Which means you are not vaxed otherwise why wouldn't you say so ?
NO-one is going to chuck you out of their house if you're vaccinated - but people would be well within their rights to expect a tradie who is coming into their home to do work *up close and personal* to be vaccinated.  YOU have NO idea of whether people in that house have reason to require vaccinated people ONLY in their vicinity - for all you know they might be immune compromised.  This definitly gives them the right to know your Vax status.  I personally refused to allow a Sky tech into the house due to his non vax status.  And would do so again.  It's extraordinary arrogance to refuse to state your Vax status - sure "my personal medical records are private and confidential" - sounds great but THE CLIENTS safety is THEIR OWN BUSINESS. And if you aren't willing to assure them you are vaxed then they'd have every right to tell you to leave - IF they'd even let you inside in the first place.  And personally - if you sent me a callout bill under those circumstances I'd send it back and tell you where to shove it.
Agreed. We're all responsible for own health as far as possible with regard to covid; in a pandemic that's really the only reasonable stance.
And any damn fool trying to charge a call out fee under those circumstances might find themselves receiving a letter from the person's lawyer. Deservedly so.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our freedoms are being taken away... - by Lilith7 - 23-01-2022, 06:18 PM