Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Underground network' of anti vax Drs & Nurses
Issuing vaccine exempt letters - for $75 - which carry no weight.  Dodgy

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/...on-letters

"“If someone is trying to sell you an exemption or suggesting you could pay a fee for the service of getting an exemption, they are trying to rip you off. There is no other language I can use for it, it is a rip-off scheme, don’t do it. There will be one exemption process and everybody will have to follow it,” Hipkins said.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I am tempted to suggest they should be labeled as terrorists, rounded up, and locked away in a nice damp dungeon somewhere.
Lock them up! Surely the police will be following up on this as a breach of the Covid-19 Public Health Response Act.
Yeah...maybe. I'm slightly torn due to the ones who are genuinely concerned rather than having been sucked into paranoia rabbit hole world.

Its those who know damned well they're pushing total bullshit yet continue to do so who need locking up, imo but of course the problem then is how the devil do we tell the difference.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
No matter what their motivations their behaviour is a breach of the regulations and the effects are the same. So should be the legal consequences.

(edited to add) It is also fraud because they are selling a meaningless certificate.
(20-01-2022, 04:23 PM)Olive Wrote: No matter what their motivations their behaviour is a breach of the regulations and the effects are the same.  So should be the legal consequences.

(edited to add) It is also fraud because they are selling a meaningless certificate.
Those selling these certainly are guilty but not all of those buying will necessarily be.
Yes. The buyers surely are terminally ignorant and gullible; ideally their humiliation when they try and fail to use the fake certificates will shake them up enough to get some Covid education. Or maybe there are employers and hospitality operators who are happy to accept the fakes as along as it means business as usual.
was down at the hospital today and while i was being checked out there was a security guard sitting to one side tapping his phone.
i said 'damn, i feel much safer with you there brah'
he laughed and told me yesterday he'd had to call the police four times for maskholes.
that wasnt counting the three or four shouting matches that went away sans porky.
i told him 'your might have my dream job.' getting paid to give maskholes their comeuppance sounds like a challenge i might be up to.
if only i wasnt so lazy.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
De Register them, they are just human scum!
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular