Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the money coming from?
Only problem is that some jobs are hard an unpleasant so they usually need to get paid more to attract people to the role.
(24-01-2022, 10:01 PM)TygerTung Wrote: Only problem is that some jobs are hard an unpleasant so they usually need to get paid more to attract people to the role.
That's where the old saying of there being 'money in muck' comes from. Potentially good income if you are prepared to shovel it fast enough.
(25-01-2022, 08:59 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(24-01-2022, 10:01 PM)TygerTung Wrote: Only problem is that some jobs are hard an unpleasant so they usually need to get paid more to attract people to the role.
That's where the old saying of there being 'money in muck' comes from. Potentially good income if you are prepared to shovel it fast enough.
"Where there's muck there's brass" - said in a broad Yorkshire accent.
I do have other cameras!
(25-01-2022, 10:36 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(25-01-2022, 08:59 AM)harm_less Wrote: That's where the old saying of there being 'money in muck' comes from. Potentially good income if you are prepared to shovel it fast enough.
"Where there's muck there's brass" - said in a broad Yorkshire accent.
That's the one - muck & brass, they go together!  Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I have had all the muck so where is the brass?
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(25-01-2022, 01:05 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: I have had all the muck so where is the brass?
Haven't we all! Big Grin Big Grin
Good question.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(25-01-2022, 01:05 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: I have had all the muck so where is the brass?
Check your nether regions?

[Image: 51Q5vueOv1L._AC_.jpg]
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(25-01-2022, 01:25 PM)king1 Wrote:
Check your nether regions?

[Image: 51Q5vueOv1L._AC_.jpg]

Hahaha love it
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular