Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Seymour, opens mouth & inserts foot
What an idiotic comment; 'Cowed' Kiwis my derriere - he clearly knows nothing about most of his fellow Kiwis. Dodgy  Big Grin

Apparently he's copped quite a lot of flak for his comments - although of course, some agree.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/...e8oSfKQpnI
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The Daily Mail knows its audience, but quite why the opinion of a dancer on the other side of the world is of interest to them is beyond me.
treasonous cretin
we just dont air our laundry on the world stage, ever.
its as bad as waititi calling us racists in the international forum.
how long has the daily mail been a constituent in his electorate?
all very well blurting it out overseas, what have you done for us lately dave?
fuck all i'll wager.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Credit where its due though; he did get the EOL bill over the line which is quite an achievement.
Might be nice had he retired from politics at that point....Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(28-01-2022, 03:52 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Credit where its due though; he did get the EOL bill over the line which is quite an achievement.
thats his job though isnt it?
however, its not part of the mp's job description to put the slipper into his own country and its people on the international stage
there must be a line devoted to not being a massive wanker in the charter somewhere surely?
he needs to be keel-hauled.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(28-01-2022, 04:04 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(28-01-2022, 03:52 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Credit where its due though; he did get the EOL bill over the line which is quite an achievement.
however, its not part of the mp's job description to put the slipper into his own country and its people on the international stage
there must be a line devoted to not being a massive wanker in the charter somewhere surely?
That might be interesting... Rolleyes Big Grin
(28-01-2022, 04:04 PM)Magoo Wrote:
At the very least someone should take him aside and quietly explain the difference between marriage consummation and marriage celebration.

http://www.voxy.co.nz/politics/5/398069
He knows what it means to consumate, it was deliberate hyperbole.