Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we drop MIQ?
Doesn't matter what approach labour takes to this (or any) challenge, the other parties are obligated to make it seem like Labour are doing it all wrong, 'tis politics
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(03-02-2022, 12:24 PM)king1 Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 11:48 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: And where are all the naysayers?  Those who said, when National suggested it, that ending MIQ was bad, thousands dead, hundreds of thousands infected.  But seems OK now right?
The end of MIQ is the best result for everyone.  Hopefully the end of people so afraid they might die they don't live.  As Wham said- Choose Life.

That was then, this is now, circumstances tend to change quickly in the middle of a pandemic, hence, why the government has been making incremental changes - and this is no different. 

But it is probably not the best time for wholesale changes when we are supposedly expecting 1000's of cases a day at some stage in the not to distant future, I personally would like to see how that transpires before changing anything up more.

You still haven't answered my question about where you are getting your info from. Specifically the statement about WHO declaring the pandemic over?
Well this is what is happening and it can't happen too quick for my liking.  5h3 world is moving on rapidly without us.

As for my info I get it from all the best sources of course
Alex Jones
Tucker Carson
Bitchute
Joe Rogan
Bishop Brian
Complaining is common to all humans about all politicians, especially when their favoured party is in opposition.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Anyone with a smidgeon of intelligence is always "agin the guvment"
454 cases in the community and 8 at the border - why is MIQ even a thing now?