Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tui anyone?
Smile 
Two shots for summer.

Yeah Right!
wassamadda you?
no one promised dick.
i'll take a dozen if thats what it takes.
its harmless whats the beef?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Wink 
(01-02-2022, 11:16 AM)eMagoo Wrote: wassamadda you?
no one promised dick.
i'll take a dozen if thats what it takes.
its harmless whats the beef?
She lied to us and you know it.
Did you not see on the news the other day the musicians interviewed who felt they had been "used" by jacinda to promote the vaccine over this summer as their "freedom" to enjoy summer concerts, etc?
They were the poster child for promoting the vaccine campaign and were supposed to be given "certainty" for being able to operate in a covid environment.
Now who pays the costs for all these cancellations?

This video was clearly a lie, everyone quickly forgotten about this it seems, look at all the "freedoms" you are supposed to get if vaxxed, where are all the masks? Everybody hugging, nose rubbing, no social distancing, concerts, parties, etc?
So much for a "metaphorical" door to freedom, you were sold a lie.

no i dont know it.
'she' Ms ardern i assume? is not a dr, not a virologist, not a health professional.
she would be the first person to concede that
so we know going in that she is acting on information given the circumstances at that time.
this is new ground, no 'how to' guide, no one knows.

what u0pside exists for her by lying?
Look silly sausage person... We are playing this whole pandemic thing by ear. We have only models to help us, models and other country's experiences. Which means we have to be flexible. What applies today may not survive real life experience. And an evolving virus with designs on our extinction.

So, it isn't lying to be proved wrong. Honest belief can be overtaken by grim reality. Anyone who has lived a decent length of time knows that's the truth.
We should get the lie added to this list then, just for a certain someone Smile
https://blog.cheapism.com/lies-parents-tell
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
we are reminded ad nauseum as to her fish and chip shop background.
but the same folk expect a doctored up fortune teller like she can throw a switch.
The same folk who forget their own holiday jobs and pretend she didn't serve a very real apprenticeship before coming close to the top job.

The top job those critics have absolutely no hope of ever matching.
Yes. Most of us had holiday jobs through our high school years, usually mundane and low skilled, but formed a useful part of our education. I've been a shop assistant, a tea lady and a clerk. Many of my friends from university worked on the gut board at the freezing works (some of them acquired doctorates, some became eminent barristers). I totally respect anyone who learned how to keep a job when a teenager.
Punching pegs was my worst job. But it paid for my first year at uni... Kitchen hand in that Chinese restaurant in Palmy was second worst. And yes, I learned a lot in both roles...
Oh ffs you steaming great plonker! No one lied.
Circumstances change - & that's not surprising during a pandemic. Most adults are aware of that - except you apparently. How very strange. Not.

My worst was a school holiday job at the sanitarium factory - prayers every morning. Oh joy!
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)