Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOH did take RAT tests from private businesses
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-d...VPYIEEWDY/

Despite what Ashley Bloomfield said they did requisition RAT tests already in country and ordered by NZ businesses.  More lies from the Podium of Truth.
Lying implies an intent to deceive - i think it's kinda debatable there was any intent to deceive anyone here, he was probably just passing on the information he was given at the time...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(07-02-2022, 04:49 PM)king1 Wrote: Lying implies an intent to deceive  - i think it's kinda debatable there was any intent to deceive anyone here, he was probably just passing on the information he was given at the time...
Oh please he specifically mentions one type of tests while ignoring that they had taken 2 others.   Someone told porkies - Bloomfield is the head of that department.   Press were telling him what had occured yet he chose ot obfuscate.
(07-02-2022, 04:18 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-d...VPYIEEWDY/

Despite what Ashley Bloomfield said they did requisition RAT tests already in country and ordered by NZ businesses.  More lies from the Podium of Truth.
You automatically think anything from the health dept, or our government is lies.
everything is a shady, dark cover up. with a good dash of hyperbole.
ffs man, like the Labour Party could come up with a decent fucking conspiracy? and keep it under wraps?
bro, you be giving them way too much credit
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(07-02-2022, 04:18 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Despite what Ashley Bloomfield said they did requisition RAT tests already in country and ordered by NZ businesses.

You should be more annoyed that they're buying the Roche tests - they're about as good as the Nats election result in 2020.
(07-02-2022, 05:16 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(07-02-2022, 04:18 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-d...VPYIEEWDY/

You automatically think anything from the health dept, or our government is lies.
ffs man, like the Labour Party could come up with a decent fucking conspiracy? and keep it under wraps?
No never said that.  However regarding lies they are fairly true to form.

AND they couldn't keep it quiet - hence the story attached in post 1.  They tried but their secret keeping as incompetent as much of else they do.
(07-02-2022, 05:16 PM)Magoo Wrote:

Its a bit like the alleged world wide conspiracy around covid - there isn't a chance in hell that all the politicians in every last country, all over the world,  could somehow keep schtum about a 'controlling the population' or 'inserting chips' into people. Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
and not just that...
every aspect of covid
masks, vax passes, where it came from, death rates, infection rates, the vaccines
every single aspect of the virus and its effects/impact have gotten the same reaction from the same people.
its a lie, itts big pharma, its against our rights, masks dont work, jabcinda, the left, wah wah wah ad nauseum.
its ok you dont believe or trust anyone, fair enough, free world. but could you shut the fuck up? (not you wainuiguy,)
95% of us are ok with it. (not all of it, but you cant make an omelette)
they call us sheeple, but the automatic 'anti' to everything is robotic, predictable and vapid.
(08-02-2022, 03:02 PM)Magoo Wrote: and not just that...
every aspect of covid
masks, vax passes, where it came from, death rates, infection rates, the vaccines
every single aspect of the virus and its effects/impact have gotten the same reaction from the same people.
its a lie, itts big pharma, its against our rights, masks dont work, jabcinda, the left, wah wah wah ad nauseum.
its ok you dont believe or trust anyone, fair enough, free world. but could you shut the fuck up? (not you wainuiguy,)
they call us sheeple, but the automatic 'anti' to everything is robotic, predictable and vapid.
Ah yes - everyone who doesn't think as they do is part of the 'sheeple'. They've never heard of TB or Polio apparently, nor the 1918 influenza epidemic.

I'm fairly sure there weren't too many shouting 'sheeple' back then... Big Grin
https://nzhistory.govt.nz/culture/influe...demic-1918
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic...s-diverted
Some of it seems to be coming from Katherine Rich (former National MP) & Chris Bishop, Nat party spokesman.
They're all politicians, we'll probably never know for sure.
(09-02-2022, 01:47 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic...s-diverted
damn it hunni
what have i told you about proving them wrong
and making them look silly?
it just encourages them
Would be interesting to see the correspondence around this and see if what they are saying is true or not. Lets face it - this government has not been, as they promised, the most open and honest government ever - far, far from it. So while Roche is saying they had the order in first - just remember that Roche also have something to gain by going along - they will make many millions from the Government than they would from Private businesses - and it isn't like there aren't other suppliers out there.
Yes, it would be good to see the correspondence that Chris Bishop has got because at the moment he's effectively just waving around a few bits of blank paper and supporting it with a whole lot of bluster.

Out of interest, what was the most open and honest government ever? I'm struggling to name one  Tongue
(09-02-2022, 08:12 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: Yes, it would be good to see the correspondence that Chris Bishop has got because at the moment he's effectively just waving around a few bits of blank paper and supporting it with a whole lot of bluster.

Out of interest, what was the most open and honest government ever? I'm struggling to name one  Tongue

None that I know of which is why you would have to be a brain dead moron to get up and publicly state that is what you are going to be.....

(08-02-2022, 06:05 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 03:02 PM)Magoo Wrote: and not just that...
every aspect of covid
Ah yes - everyone who doesn't think as they do is part of the 'sheeple'. They've never heard of TB or Polio apparently, nor the 1918 influenza epidemic.

I'm fairly sure there weren't too many shouting 'sheeple' back then... Big Grin
https://nzhistory.govt.nz/culture/influe...demic-1918

Of course I have heard of Polio - Prince Charles is amazing at it.