Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freedom Protesters
Thousands of anti-mandate protesters gathered on Parliament's lawn have said they're "in for the long haul" and intend to stay for days.

Send Tamaki down there and call it a picnic Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Just the time you need a nice minus 10 degree southerly and gale force winds!
Remember what Jacinda said: "Be kind."
A smile is more contagious than a virus. Smile
maggots
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Here's the basis of it. Morons.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/f...n-neo-nazi
more illegal anti social behaviour from the parasites
rubber bullets, water cannon, zip ties and send them to camps.
maybe amnesty international could write some letters for them, readin' and ritin' not being their thang.
protest from your camp quadrangle during exercise hour, see if the press show up.

id say jail them but being an arsehole hasnt passed into law yet.
and what self respecting rapist, murderer or pedophile would want to spend five minutes with these dicks?
grounds for a cruel and unusual punishment lawsuit i would have thought.
Can we claim to be tolerant if we do not tolerate the intolerable?
A smile is more contagious than a virus. Smile
i make nor have made any claim to tolerance.
i am an intolerant, opinionated prick. depending on who you talk to.
id like to see these parasites arrested, charged and sentenced.
i think their benefits should be cut immediately.
how can one take money from a treasonous government.

im glad they are separated from the rest of us.
covid has been a great arsehole identifier, and taken much of the guesswork out of the process of identifying those we would all be better off without, wanting to target our children.
(09-02-2022, 08:24 AM)Magoo Wrote: i make nor have made any claim to tolerance.
i am an intolerant, opinionated prick. depending on who you talk to.
id like to see these parasites arrested, charged and sentenced.
i think their benefits should be cut immediately.
how can one take money from a treasonous government.

im glad they are separated from the rest of us.
covid has been a great arsehole identifier, and taken much of the guesswork out of the process of identifying those we would all be better off without, wanting to target our children.
100 % agree
(09-02-2022, 08:02 AM)Rumpelteazer Wrote: Can we claim to be tolerant if we do not tolerate the intolerable?
Tolerance is a bit like respect. It can be freely given, but even more easily lost.
I am delighted to see the Police have finally moved in. My tolerance for their tolerance was fast running out.
Shows how dumb they are, flying the NZ flag upside down lol

(10-02-2022, 08:28 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: Shows how dumb they are, flying the NZ flag upside down lol
that could be symbolic
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(10-02-2022, 08:32 AM)king1 Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 08:28 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: Shows how dumb they are, flying the NZ flag upside down lol
that could be symbolic
Symbolic of distress?
Distressed brain function.
sounds about right
I still prefer dumb. and now there is some idiot banging on a drum all the time yes annoying but i suppose its the only tune he knows.

live on the herald 
https://tinyurl.com/yd8g3qkx

Why do I keep thinking some of these protestors are really just professional agitators and malcontents who would go anywhere for a fight with the cops?

They don’t need a cause or a reason.
A clutch of the ignorant desperately seeking any opportunity to put their issues in our faces. 1080 has nowt to do with the pandemic, so why are they there?

Attention seeking halfwits.
rent-a-dissident
we'll come to you
Just watching them makes me so angry, I really hope they all catch covid I really do ... the fuckwits
There is one guy there with a sign saying "natural immunity 99.6% effective" fucking idiot!!!  Angry Angry
effective against what though, it doesn't say.
"Since they have arrived in Ottawa, the extreme elements of the protest have been visible: neo-Nazi and Confederate flags were seen flying, QAnon logos were emblazoned on trucks and signs and stickers were pasted to telephone poles around the occupied area bear Trudeau’s face, reading: “Wanted for crimes against humanity.”

You'd think Canadians with those views would have the sense to simply move to America.

"Perhaps it is because the list of complaints is extensive – there are signs about the vaccine mandates and restrictions for the unvaccinated, signs blaring vaccine disinformation, conspiracies that Covid-19 is a “plandemic”, worries about gene therapy manipulation of children, accusations of media corruption, claims of iwi (tribal) groups selling out, and requests to save a Northland oil refinery from closure."

The Kiwi counterparts do seem rather muddled - genetic manipulation for pity's sake!
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Maybe those coppers could herd them gently to a pair of gates, one to be processed for arrest, the other through a tent filled with vaccinators...