Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freedom Protesters
Do we need to add that one to the filter list? yay or nay...

A wee reminder, even though we have a filter list that masks those very few completely inappropriate words, use of these words in a derogatory manner is still a TMMB rule violation and will be treated as such...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(16-02-2022, 06:56 PM)king1 Wrote: Do we need to add that one to the filter list? yay or nay...

A wee reminder, even though we have a filter list that masks those very few completely inappropriate words, use of these words in a derogatory manner is still a TMMB rule violation and will be treated as such...
I would say yes.
Highly offensive in my view.
I've had that poster on an ignore list for some time.. However posts from the ignore list still show up when quoted by someone, so I vote for banning that poster.
(16-02-2022, 01:38 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(16-02-2022, 01:28 PM)king1 Wrote: I'm sure they will still find a way to refute and discredit @SueDonim post.  Waiting with antici....pation...
it mostly will be diversions and deflections.
aspersions as to Sue's cognitive and reasoning abilities
once the inane has been dispensed with we will get a couple of concrete examples
'what about this guy', and 'look what happened to her' quotes
then round the roast out with some misinformation, more commonly known as lies.
i think ive got everything.
I think you missed throwing toys out of the cot...

nothing wrong with the word ****
its how its applied, the context, the delivery.
**** are awesome ive slept with heaps of them
it was almost a prerequisite in my formative years

i prefer the term 'slattern'
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(16-02-2022, 06:59 PM)ObeWan Wrote:
(16-02-2022, 06:56 PM)king1 Wrote: Do we need to add that one to the filter list? yay or nay...

I would say yes.
Highly offensive in my view.
Me too.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
how am i supposed to operate with one less word?
youre emasculating me.
its not a word easily replaced.
it speaks to attitude as well as activity.
promiscuous is prudish, scabbard redundant, morally lax is clumsy
what else do you call the breathy lass with her tongue down your throat on the dance floor 20 minutes after being introduced?
specially if shes just answered the magic question.

its all about delivery.
Ben Folds Five
doing a Snoop Dogg song.

I am totally over this protest/convoy/camping bullshit now!
I don’t care anymore. Let them stay there right thru winter if they want, I’ll just ignore it all.
I drive past Picton Reserve at least once a week and I wont even blink.
I wont read anything more about it in the media.
Our top cop is a lilly livered scared pussy and his woke force of ticket writers have lost a lot of my respect.
My sympathies lie with the good people of Wellington, Picton and now Christchurch and the disruption these twats have been allowed to inflict on their lives by our own ineffective Police and politicians.
I imagine I am not alone.
(17-02-2022, 03:20 PM)ObeWan Wrote: I am totally over this protest/convoy/camping bullshit now!
I don’t care anymore. Let them stay there right thru winter if they want, I’ll just ignore it all.
I drive past Picton Reserve at least once a week and I wont even blink.
I wont read anything more about it in the media.
Our top cop is a lilly livered scared pussy and his woke force of ticket writers have lost a lot of my respect.
My sympathies lie with the good people of Wellington, Picton and now Christchurch and the disruption these twats have been allowed to inflict on their lives by our own ineffective Police and politicians.
I imagine I am not alone.
I tend to agree with your view of the circuses that are occurring in these locations.
Best approach might be to force them to stay put and let the virus thin out their numbers over time. Put their "natural immunity" to the test!
(16-02-2022, 05:02 PM)Magoo Wrote: quite the mental giant...
are you?, hard to tell
yes i know
Stuff: "Defence Force vehicles would 'wreck' protesters' cars"

Given how much damage they've done to the lovely lawn on Parliament and the surrounds as well as the impact on the local economy, it probably evens out, so just stop talking about towing and actually start doing it!
(17-02-2022, 04:21 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: Stuff: "Defence Force vehicles would 'wreck' protesters' cars"

Given how much damage they've done to the lovely lawn on Parliament and the surrounds as well as the impact on the local economy, it probably evens out, so just stop talking about towing and actually start doing it!
Yep. Who cares what damage is done.
Let their insurance company try and unravel the mess of who did what, when, where.
But it really is just another excuse not to do anything.
One of the unwashed rabble said “I don’t think they will tow anything away”, sadly I think he is correct.
Perhaps they should only be allowed to leave after they've (under supervision) fixed the damage to the grass they've caused.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Should return all the rubber mats they stole from the skate park while they're at it. Not exactly endearing themselves to the locals. Filth.
More arrogance. The world it seems owes them...
Nice design found on Twitter

[Image: FLqS46wVEAEyQgM?format=jpg&name=medium]
not usually a big fan of memes but thats very clever
same image with a google url, those twitter urls don't play nicely...

[Image: 5WjoQNs8tvejDjRNT9PsTY-xaNjsf7wTE3MwgujI...unt_7y-qPA]

Excellent!
That's brilliant. Smile