Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freedom Protesters
(10-02-2022, 01:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Maybe those coppers could herd them gently to a pair of gates, one to be processed for arrest, the other through a tent filled with vaccinators...
I definitely like that idea  Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Yeah, but you are a lefty nut job witch like moi...
buttered with the same knife the pair of you
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Indeed. We are our own mutual admiration society.

Don't be jealous magoo, I quite like you too!
(10-02-2022, 03:52 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Indeed. We are our own mutual admiration society.

Don't be jealous magoo, I quite like you too!
And we promise not to turn you into a frog - tempting though the idea is. Big Grin Big Grin Angel
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
nothing wrong with frogs. theyre better than bears.
you dont have to hang your lunch in a tree when there are frogs around.
If you turn Magoo into a frog just leave his legs alone please  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Being a bear does have certain advantages though. Hibernation. Food. Hairyness. Food. Growls. Food. Scariness. Food...

Yup, definite advantages.
I just feel sorry for all those cops having to endure listening to baby shark on repeat, while standing out in the rain...
(13-02-2022, 08:23 PM)nzoomed Wrote: I just feel sorry for all those cops having to endure listening to baby shark on repeat, while standing out in the rain...
Indeed - perhaps they should be issued earplugs. Big Grin

It looks as though police are about to start getting slightly tougher on protesters; they're taking over a level of the sky city car park for their towed cars, & there will be more of them on the street, including foot patrols near the railway station where schoolkids & others go to get to work & school.
(14-02-2022, 10:49 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(13-02-2022, 08:23 PM)nzoomed Wrote: I just feel sorry for all those cops having to endure listening to baby shark on repeat, while standing out in the rain...

It looks as though police are about to start getting slightly tougher on protesters; they're taking over a level of the sky city car park for their towed cars, & there will be more of them on the street, including foot patrols near the railway station where schoolkids & others go to get to work & school.
Apparently they have been given earplugs according to a friend! I wouldn't say they are being very tough (yet) I've seen videos of them handing out sweets to them all at the front of the barriers!
(14-02-2022, 10:49 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:

They are not being tough at all. Still pussy footing around.
Moving the vehicles is voluntarily  basis only, according to the radio this afternoon.
Blimmin disgraceful that it has been allowed to continue this long if you ask me.
Time for the Police to stop pissing about.
oh to be twenty thirty forty years younger.
id go into welly, break into their cars, steal their stuff. deflate some rubber
wipe my bum with their toothbrushes.
that would be on my way to the campground, where i would proceed to win hearts and minds by haranguing them mercilessly

all we had were the carpet bagging minto quoting, note from mum race hating anti sport shrews.
they showed up, bit of biffo and it was off to the pub no hard feelings.  i always smelled like incense afterwards.
could never figure that out.
you werent expected to go all bear fucken gryliss with a team of eager sherpa hauling in equipment to base camp.
then hanging around with your thumb up your bum well past your welcome. wtf?

what is the world coming to?
As outsiders I wonder what they think of the human race?
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
theres nowt as queer as folk
The world is a weird place. And humans are crazy.
good on the protesters, i hope they stay as long as the ihumatu protesters
yes i know
(15-02-2022, 06:12 PM)jim157 Wrote: good on the protesters, i hope they stay as long as the ihumatu protesters
I think we can guarantee that won't be happening  Big Grin
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(15-02-2022, 06:12 PM)jim157 Wrote: good on the protesters, i hope they stay as long as the ihumatu protesters
whats your address we'll have a few dozen fuckwits come over and turn your lawn into a quagmire.
will they be able to stay as long as ihumatu squatters?
will you let them use the shitter or will behind your hydrangeas suffice.
you could have the kids spend the nite out there with the upstanding heroic patriots.
what could go wrong?
(15-02-2022, 06:45 PM)Magoo Wrote:
whats your address we'll have a few dozen fuckwits come over and turn your lawn into a quagmire.
will they be able to stay as long as ihumatu squatters?
will you let them use the shitter or will behind your hydrangeas suffice.
you could have the kids spend the nite out there with the upstanding heroic patriots.
what could go wrong?
i dont have any hydrangeas chief , do you get all bitter n twisted with every maori protest?
yes i know