Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They havent changed
anybody's mind about Vaccine mandates, they havent even had discourse with authority.
because theyre a confused, disorganised rabble that doesnt know they want either. no one wants to hear their line of shit, same old lies, misinformation and garbage
what a joke.

they say they will stay until the mandates are gone.
lol, hunker down losers its not going to happen on your schedule, its going to happen when its deemed safe to do so.
seeing them in action was good, it confirmed to me who and what they are. just a ragtag bunch of basement dwellers and walter mittys, conspiracy driven morons we would be better off without ta covid.  so i feel better about that.
im not picking on innocents.

they think they are the tip of the iceberg. maths as we know not being their strong suit. 4% 0f 5,000,000 is 200,000.
that seems substantial, (even though that number includes kids and those precluded by health to take the vaccine) as a voting bloc possibly so. but its only four deluded reprobates in a crowd of 100, bahahahaha, delusional fools. no, not the tip of an iceberg, more like a turd in a birdbath.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
In a video posted to his Facebook page, one of the convoy’s organisers, Jae Ratana, said the Government had until 5pm on Friday to comply with the protesters’ demands.

“If nothing is done … then unfortunately for them, our people will be entering those buildings and pulling them out of their offices,” he said, referring to Parliament.

“Regardless of how we have to get in there, we will get in there.”

Ha ha ha ha, oh Really? Now that I’ve got to see!
You and whose army you knuckle dragging deadbeat?
Go on then you and your brainless morons give it a try, and see how quickly the batons and riot shields come out.
Crack a few spaced-out heads together. Just what is needed now!
Newsroom has an article looking behind the scenes at the protest - interesting

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/hijacked-the-...its-rudder
I do have other cameras!
Getting a bit carried away with the thought of creating their own riot on Capital Hill maybe...

Idiots.
(12-02-2022, 07:09 AM)Magoo Wrote: anybody's mind about Vaccine mandates, they havent even had discourse with authority.
because theyre a confused, disorganised rabble that doesnt know they want either. no one wants to hear their line of shit, same old lies, misinformation and garbage
what a joke.

lol, hunker down losers its not going to happen on your schedule, its going to happen when its deemed safe to do so.
seeing them in action was good, it confirmed to me who and what they are. just a ragtag bunch of basement dwellers and walter mittys, conspiracy driven morons we would be better off without ta covid.  so i feel better about that.

they think they are the tip of the iceberg. maths as we know not being their strong suit. 4% 0f 5,000,000 is 200,000.
that seems substantial, (even though that number includes kids and those precluded by health to take the vaccine) as a voting bloc possibly so. but its only four deluded reprobates in a crowd of 100, bahahahaha, delusional fools. no, not the tip of an iceberg, more like a turd in a birdbath.
How many threads fan you start about one topic?
one does feel a pang of pity for them. it cant be easy going thru life being stupid.
to be so gullible and frightened that you have to act out publicly to assuage your confusion.
at least among like minded individuals you dont feel as ignorant. like fat people hanging around fatter people to look thin.
by forming groups these folk do the same thing. that others are just as thick and arrogant must be a real comfort.

here comes the kitchen, the corrugated iron and tarps.
theyre settling in. they should not have been given a toe hold.
they want bastion point

(12-02-2022, 09:01 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 07:09 AM)Magoo Wrote: anybody's mind about Vaccine mandates, they havent even had discourse with authority.
what a joke.

How many threads fan you start about one topic?
i could spread them out i suppose. but we dont have categories like 'Fucken Retarded Morons', or 'Antisocial Incels', so im kinda forced to chuck them in Covid.
even tho they dont have much to do with Covid and more to do with the most mentally challenged 4% of morons in his country it still seems apropos they be in the covid category, as that seems to be the excuse du jour among the crybaby needle scared bitches for this weeks acting out.

how you doing anyway wainui my old chinois? they must be coming in their nappies over the road eh?
do they think its the start of something bahahahaha. i can just imagine it, the echo chamber in full wank mode, thinking this is it! *snigger*
(12-02-2022, 08:44 AM)Praktica Wrote: Newsroom has an article looking behind the scenes at the protest - interesting

A very enlightening article and puts proof to the suspicions that the 'Freedom Convoy' has been hijacked by the same factions as was the Groundswell campaign. There's far more at play here than a bunch of disenchanted anti-vaxxers.

This video though dated now is an interesting presentation of what greater forces are at play in our own back yard, particularly in relation to the closing paragraphs of the Newsroom piece:

people are being manipulated
and its not msm
(12-02-2022, 10:08 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 08:44 AM)Praktica Wrote: Newsroom has an article looking behind the scenes at the protest - interesting

A very enlightening article and puts proof to the suspicions that the 'Freedom Convoy' has been hijacked by the same factions as was the Groundswell campaign. There's far more at play here than a bunch of disenchanted anti-vaxxers.

This video though dated now is an interesting presentation of what greater forces are at play in our own back yard, particularly in relation to the closing paragraphs of the Newsroom piece:

Had to laugh that the CT site had more views than 73 videos on NZ Herald. Not surprising really consider ing the NZHerald videos tend crash and not play or have attached ads longer than the clips themselves. Maybe Herald needs to hire this lady to bolster their numbers?
(12-02-2022, 10:21 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Had to laugh that the CT site had more views than 73 videos on NZ Herald. Not surprising really consider ing the NZHerald videos tend crash and not play or have attached ads longer than the clips themselves. Maybe Herald needs to hire this lady to bolster their numbers?
Not surprising considering the CT site has a dedicated userbase which it is actively cultivating whereas the NZH has recently lost its way in terms of its content matter and has no doubt lost credibility as a result. The NZH's constant use of paywalled articles as clickbait doesn't help either.
when you are shoulder to shoulder with the mongrel mob protesting
does it ever occur to them that they might be backing a loser?
when Destiny church brings in the shitters, so everyone can take a shit on brian. thanks bish.
when you find yourself aligned with the bish on anything, it might be time to examine your position with a more critical eye?
when the factions are calling for peoples heads, and showing up with nooses, is it time to rethink your choices?
when you see co-protesters abusing children and passers by, do you wonder how you arrived at this point?

im struggling with the mindset that makes all this ok
(12-02-2022, 10:36 AM)Magoo Wrote: when you are shoulder to shoulder with the mongrel mob protesting
does it ever occur to them that they might be backing a loser?
when Destiny church brings in the shitters, so everyone can take a shit on brian. thanks bish.
when you find yourself aligned with the bish on anything, it might be time to examine your position with a more critical eye?
when the factions are calling for peoples heads, and showing up with nooses, is it time to rethink your choices?
when you see co-protesters abusing children and passers by, do you wonder how you arrived at this point?

im struggling with the mindset that makes all this ok
Have to say that in this I agree.  If I was protesting something and Bish Brian turned up supporting it I think I would quickly throw my placard in the bin and make a hurried exit.  Or at the very least tell him I don't want him on my side.
Put a rushed law through Parliament (this govt is good at that) stating it is illegal to protest on Parliament grounds , then bulldoze the lot of them off , but of course it wont happen will it Jacinda?  Angry Bring back Wini, he will sort it  Big Grin Big Grin
And the more threads about this the better  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(12-02-2022, 11:36 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: Put a rushed law through Parliament (this govt is good at that) stating it is illegal to protest on Parliament grounds , then bulldoze the lot of them off , but of course it wont happen will it Jacinda?  Angry Bring back Wini, he will sort it  Big Grin Big Grin
Winnie supports the protest!
I do have other cameras!
(12-02-2022, 12:29 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 11:36 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: Put a rushed law through Parliament (this govt is good at that) stating it is illegal to protest on Parliament grounds , then bulldoze the lot of them off , but of course it wont happen will it Jacinda?  Angry Bring back Wini, he will sort it  Big Grin Big Grin
Winnie supports the protest!
Oh I hadnt heard that one .. ok Winni stay where you are then
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
It's hardly a secret. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/p...EKAPKM734/
(12-02-2022, 10:11 AM)Magoo Wrote: people are being manipulated
and its not msm

That does seem to be happening, unfortunately.

They seem to be very confused & rather limited people, who are for some bizarre reason intent on aping the more gullible American 'protesters' who stormed their capitol & are now being sent to prison after their trials. And they seem to have strong links to the hard rightwing which seems very close to actual fascism, in particular Kelvyn Alp.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/...mouthpiece

"From the beginning, it was clear the protest’s loudest advocates would have to hold two contradictory thoughts in their heads: It would be a peaceful and non-violent expression of people power that would stop the sinister figures they believed were deserving of the harshest punishments imaginable.

“What I suggest we do is, we pull these people out of Parliament, and we arrest them,” Kelvyn Alp said early in the broadcast, before the trucks had even hit the road.
Counterspin had been arguing for a complete occupation, a “dig in”, as Alp described it.

“If people want a nice, peaceful end where the streets are not going to run red, you better get off your ass and join that convoy, go to Parliament, and stand them down,” he said during an earlier interview with a guest on the first day."

Someone else was taking that further & suggesting that the PM & 120 MP's all be hanged. These are not reasonable & rational people.

"The camera then stopped on a man wearing a yellow star (invoking the oppression of Jews in Nazi Germany) who was shouting into a megaphone.

“We’re going to have our prime minister and 120 politicians brought out here one day and hung for what they’re doing to this country, and we’re going to have the top media people brought out here and hung for what they’re doing to this country,” the man said, as children watched.
Alp was exaggerating for effect, but was the man shouting that same message on the steps of Parliament an hour later in on the joke? What about the person who spray-painted “hang em’ high” on the forecourt, beneath a smiley face and a love heart? What about the person dangling a noose from their truck, or the person holding a sign advocating for love, telling a journalist they would be executed?"

Wearing a yellow star to apparently show what that fool claims to be oppression, he makes it abundantly clear that he hasn't the least idea that what he wants is very obviously far more akin to the actions of the Nazi's. These are clearly not very intelligent, well educated or well informed people. Rolleyes  Dodgy

Much like the Groundswell protest, the protest seems to have been grabbed & taken over by those keen to spread misinformation. In particular extreme right wing & racist groups.

"Counterspin is one of the largest platforms for conspiracy theories and far-right ideology in New Zealand. It airs on an online TV channel set up by former Donald Trump advisor and far-right extremist Steve Bannon and was started by Kelvyn Alp, an extremist known for agitating for armed resistance against the New Zealand government in the early 2000s.

They got tacit support from politicians like Winston Peters as well as white supremacist groups like Action Zealandia."

I should think Winston will move to disassociate himself fairly swiftly given the direction they seem to be going in.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
having the mongrel mob as security reminds of when another gang looked after security at an event in altamont tx

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidchiu/2...a137d41941
(12-02-2022, 03:03 PM)Magoo Wrote: having the mongrel mob as security reminds of when another gang looked after security at an event in altamont tx

Yeah...that went well. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(12-02-2022, 03:33 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 03:03 PM)Magoo Wrote: having the mongrel mob as security reminds of when another gang looked after security at an event in altamont tx

Yeah...that went well. Dodgy
Got a great song out of it.