Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiot white supremacist Phillip Arps arrested
He was arrested in Picton, en route for Wellington in order to witness a 'public 'execution.' 

I don't often  enjoy schadenfreude at all - but in his case, I'll make an exception. It brightened my day considerably & I sincerely hope he gets a lengthy prison sentence; he's an evil twisted white supremacist who gave the impression he was happy about the terrorist  attack here.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/1...on-comment

"Christchurch man Philip Neville Arps, 47, was travelling up the country when he was arrested in Picton on Friday afternoon and charged with threatening to kill and using offensive language.
A charge sheet said Arps was at a BP petrol station in Linwood, Christchurch earlier that day, saying there was going to be a “public execution”. “I’ve been promising it, I’ll see you in seven to 10 years,” he was quoted as saying on the charge sheet.
He was also accused of threatening to kill members of the public and police."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
what a douchebag
he almost seems a bit off kilter
mentally unstable perhaps.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Another POS specimen of the so called master race
Yes, you have to wonder if perhaps he's mentally ill or maybe had a head injury at some point.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(14-02-2022, 05:58 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Yes, you have to wonder if perhaps he's mentally ill or maybe had a head injury at some point.
difficult to accept that someone can be genuinely that fucken ignorant without some mental disruption.
(14-02-2022, 06:15 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(14-02-2022, 05:58 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Yes, you have to wonder if perhaps he's mentally ill or maybe had a head injury at some point.
difficult to accept that someone can be genuinely that fucken ignorant without some mental disruption.
Perhaps his mum dropped him on his head when he was little?? 

The poor woman may have been psychic... Angel
Trouble is there are more like him out there these days. And a lot more sneaky versions, which is worrying.
What sort of human being wants to have crosshairs and a body count added to a terrorist attack video?
He should not have the video to start with.
This pond-life should be locked up and the key thrown away.
People like this sicken me to the core.
With luck he may get a longer sentence than previously, since this isn't his first offence.
Does anyone look at him and think "supreme"?
(18-02-2022, 04:10 PM)Underwhelmed Wrote: Does anyone look at him and think "supreme"?
I look at him and think "personality disorder".
Why is he allowed anywhere near these protest gatherings with his violent history?
More madness!
(18-02-2022, 04:10 PM)Underwhelmed Wrote: Does anyone look at him and think "supreme"?
Not so much - I tend to look at him & think that if he's an example of the alleged 'master race' then perhaps there isn't too much to worry about. Big Grin Angel

Apart from the lunacy & the violent tendencies, anyway.

(18-02-2022, 04:52 PM)ObeWan Wrote: Why is he allowed anywhere near these protest gatherings with his violent history?
More madness!
He didn't make it - he was arrested in Picton I think it was, so got nowhere near Wellington, thankfully.
(18-02-2022, 06:00 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
Not so much - I tend to look at him & think that if he's an example of the alleged 'master race' then perhaps there isn't too much to worry about. Big Grin Angel

(18-02-2022, 04:52 PM)ObeWan Wrote: Why is he allowed anywhere near these protest gatherings with his violent history?
More madness!
He didn't make it - he was arrested in Picton I think it was, so got nowhere near Wellington, thankfully.
He was on the news yesterday evening having a go at David Seymour.
certainly looked like Wellington but I am probably incorrect.
(18-02-2022, 06:16 PM)ObeWan Wrote:
(18-02-2022, 06:00 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Not so much - I tend to look at him & think that if he's an example of the alleged 'master race' then perhaps there isn't too much to worry about. Big Grin Angel

He was on the news yesterday evening having a go at David Seymour.
certainly looked like Wellington but I am probably incorrect.
Not sure but he could have got there by now, no doubt. Bizarre person.
We are happy if you stay away from us over there Rita. Idiot
ummm who's Rita?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Right in the arse