Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point will you just stay home?
(18-02-2022, 08:03 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't get this 'live life to the fullest' thing. I do that whatever the circumstances, if I am restricted in some way I deal with it. Lessons leaned after years of disability, years of family raising and caring, years of budgeting to get what I need - there is always something challenging me, and if I let it stop me my life wouldn't have been nearly as interesting...

I suspect most of us are like that. It isn't a fear thing, it's called being sensible.
So essentially what you're saying is that life is a compromise, and the more years you tick off the greater the amount of compromises, and responsibilities, you need to factor into your life.

It seems the rabble in Wellington are oblivious to this. They shirk any responsibilities and expect life to continue unencumbered. Bring on the plague for them to enlighten them to societal reality.

Messages In This Thread
At what point will you just stay home? - by Underwhelmed - 16-02-2022, 09:28 PM
RE: At what point will you just stay home? - by harm_less - 18-02-2022, 08:23 AM
RE: At what point will you just stay home? - by Underwhelmed - 18-02-2022, 03:59 PM