Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police spray 3 cannabis plants from chopper
This story is hilarious, must be the new tactic.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/127...bis-plants
probably spent $2000 getting rid of $500 worth of weed.
filthy smoke belching resource pig, is there another way?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
No one told them about the dangers of overspray? Stupid men.
in hawaii they call the choppers 'weedeaters'

(05-02-2022, 08:09 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No one told them about the dangers of overspray? Stupid men.
should it read
'police kill 3 cannabis plants, 13 rare orchids, 27 natives and half of homeowners potato crop.'
Round Up... So shall we count the cancers?

All for three plants, which wouldn't have got the growers much of a hand smack anyway!  Talk about a waste of money...
As the guy said if the cops just knocked on the door and asked if they could remove the plants they would have ... so a no brainer question, which would be cheaper, half a tank of gas for a cop car or half a tank of gas plus spray for a helicopter which we as tax payers are financing!
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Every year the cops would have a big cull on a ridge where we lived...use a chopper to find the plants, infra red I think. Then they'd pull them all up and burn them. A workmate lived on the end of the ridge, and one day his wife rang up - there was a chopper outside the kitchen window, looking at a couple of plants in his garden ! They must've decided they were medicinal and flew away...but he moved them to a more secluded spot after that.

Yeah, just a nod nod, wink wink...make sure they are gone when we come around tomorrow would have been better.
Huge waste of time & money, how idiotic. Blatant stupidity.
High time we were all allowed to grow a few plants for our own use - medicinal or otherwise.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
police have been given 'discretion' as an option for smaller amounts.
three plants is small. even if popo rolled up the drive and found them.
(05-02-2022, 08:09 AM)Magoo Wrote: probably spent $2000 getting rid of $500 worth of weed.
filthy smoke belching resource pig, is there another way?
Was thinking the same thing!
Commissioner of Police was on the radio few years back saying that if we got rid of alcohol we could get rid of 80% of the police force. NZ needs to be more Liberal like the Netherlands, as long as you're doing no harm to anybody else you can do what you like.